X-Roads Buena Vista has grown into the Premiere Colorado Off-Road Motorcycle Club event in the Heart of the Rocky Mountains.
AUGUST 8-14 2024
- That any competent riders can Join.
- No Invitation is required.
- Just join the Club and you’re in.
Now in its 12th year, X-Roads BV offers multiple loops for all 3 Disciplines:
Dual Sport, Singletrack & Adventure.
- This is not a Guided ride.
- You will Navigate with Phone Compatible Ride with GPS Tracks.
- Ride with who you want to. New Buddies or old.
- Leave when you wish, though typically the Club likes to see everyone on the trail by 9 AM.
- Ride for 6 Days, on 40-plus loops of your choice.
- No official start time each day.
- Enjoy the enthusiasm of like-minded individuals.
- The Club will insist everyone use the buddy system for safety.
Challenging Hero Dual Sport and Singletrack loops are on-tap.
- Or if you just want to enjoy yourself there are plenty of easy Dual Sports and Adventure rides to choose from.
- You could even ride a 2-day Adventure loop up and around Pikes Peak. On old Railroad lines.
- X-Roads stages and camps on private property with Arkansas River access, and 2 creeks.
- 4 miles from downtown Buena Vista.
- Johnson Village is 1 mile away, with fuel, liquor, and a Domino’s Pizza, so you’re not out in the middle of nowhere.
- The Slackwater Inn is less than 1 Mile Away
Exit Tours MC, the club that has hosted this event since 2012, is a Colorado Non-Profit.
- Club Membership includes 6 Days of camping & staging.
- Multiple loops that clover-leaf back to the staging area on the Continental Divide.
- 2 Breakfasts.
- Sat. Night dinner & adult beverages.
- T-Shirt & Participant pin.
- Ride with GPS Club membership.
- Campfires and competent enthusiastic club members to ride with.
- On Sunday night the Club rented the Infinity Pool at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort,
and soaking is Included.
Join the club in 2024 and your first ride is $450.
- Step out of your comfort zone and come ride. This Club ride is limited to fewer than 70 members.
- In the middle of August. When it is cool and green in the Rocky Mountains.
- And on the edge of the Monsoon season, so the trails will be moist.
- 2nd and subsequent rides are $375
What is competent ?
- Competent riders already know their capabilities and don’t have to ask if they can ride over some Rocky High Mountain Jeep Roads.
- “If you have to ask if you can ride over some high Rocky Mountain Jeep roads, you probably don’t have the skills to do it.
- Even if you have ridden all the toughest trails in Iowa”.
Read More: https://advtours.com/x-roads-buena-vista/
Club Home page: http://exittours.org
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bvxroads/
Facebook Page: Colorado Singletrack Trailrides
Informative Blogs: EXIT TOURS MC BLOGS
If you ‘Really Like Rocks’ check this PDF Link to Carnage Canyon Photos.
There us easy access to Carnage Canyon from the X-Roads BV Staging area.