Thursday July 29 to Monday August 2nd, 2021
X Roads Buena Vista will take place off of Trout Creek Pass and Hwy 24 & 285 near Buena Vista, Colorado.
Just down the street is Carnage Canyon, Chinaman Gulch and the 4 Mile OHV Area.
Hwy’s 24 & 285 are a true Crossroads of the Rockies.
Our Staging Area and Campground has two tree lined creeks and private access to the Arkansas River.
And with outstanding views of the Collegiate Range and Continental Divide.
- Nearby is Carnage Canyon, Chinaman Gulch and the Four Mile OHV area.
- Bring your RV, Truck, or camping gear for your stay. There is plenty of room.
- A club provided tent should be available for meals, rider meetings and after ride
- The Club will host dinner Saturday evening, breakfasts Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- You will be responsible for all other meals and beverages.
- Restaurant’s and Supplies are available close by in Johnson Village and Buena Vista.
- Friday evening there will be a showing of The John Penton Story at a local brew pub.
- The X-ROADS Dual Sport, Singletrack and ADV riding you have come to expect will be outstanding:
- Multiple Loop options are available for Dual Sport, Singletrack and
Adventure loops, which are anywhere from 35 to 180 miles.
- Ride with GPS tracks will be Emailed to all participants that are compatible with cell phones and most GPS units.
- This years event takes place during the “monsoon” season, so the trails should be moist.
- Rain gear is suggested.
- Overnight ADV loops are available if that is your desire.
- Hot springs are nearby for an after ride soak at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs or Cottonwood Hot Springs.
- It is also possible to rent the Infinity pool at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs, Sunday evening, if there is enough
- River rafting is available as well as many other activities, should you want to take a half or full day off riding.
- Guests and significant others are invited. Please see this link to find out what is available in the area.
Our thought on this event is to have more than a few loops suitable for VINTAGE DUAL SPORT MOTORCYCLES to allow those of you that have these Motorcycles sitting in your garages and storage spaces to bring them
out and ride them!
- Have some fun riding your old motorcycle on the VINTAGE suitable Dual Sport and ADV loops.
- Anything from a 50’s Triumph Cub to a 90’s DR 350 would be fine.
- Bring both your VINTAGE bike and your current ride.
- Also, this event will host a BIKE SHOW with awards for the best and/or
worst restored of each decade 50’s thru 90’s.
- It is possible that there will be a swap meet as well.
NOTE: Lodging and camping in the Rocky Mountains is at a premium this year.
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity at an A1 camp spot, in one of the best spots to ride from in the Heart of the Rockies.
There will be no electricity or potable water on the property. The on property irrigation creeks as well as the
river will be suitable for after ride rinsing and soaking.
Provided with your Club Membership:
- Phone compatible GPS Tracks of multiple loops
- 5 Days of riding possible
- Outstanding private Staging and Camping area
- Local support
- Chase Truck
- Exit Tours Club membership
- Ride with GPS Club membership
- 3 meals (2 Breakfasts and 1 Dinner)
- T-shirt & a participation pin
Associate Exit Tours Motorcycle Club Membership is available for this ride for only $199