August 11-15 2022 Thursday to Monday
X Roads Buena Vista is a Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure motorcycle ride that will take place off of Trout Creek Pass and Hwy 24 & 285 near Buena Vista, Colorado for 5 days in mid-August.
Hwy’s 24 & 285 are a true Crossroads of the Rockies.
Just across the street from the X-Roads BV staging area is Carnage Canyon, Chinaman Gulch, the 4 Mile OHV Area and the Continental Divide.
Join the Club for 2022 and this ride is included.
- Our Staging Area at the River Park Mining area for X-Roads BV has two tree lined creeks and private access to the Arkansas River.
- And has outstanding views of the Collegiate Range peaks and the Continental Divide.
- Nearby is Carnage Canyon, Chinaman Gulch and the Four Mile OHV area.
- Access to multiple passes and trails on the Continental Divide could not be easier
- Bring your RV, Truck, or camping gear for your stay. There is plenty of room.
- The Club will provide a tent that will be available for meals, rider meetings and after ride
- Exit Tours MC will host dinner Saturday evening, breakfasts Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- You will be responsible for all other meals and beverages.
- Restaurant’s and Supplies are available close by in Johnson Village and Buena Vista.
The X-ROADS Dual Sport, Singletrack and ADV riding you have come to expect will be outstanding:
- Multiple Loop options for Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure loops are available.
- Extraordinary ‘A’ Singletrack loops are easily accessible nearby.
- Various loop options of anywhere from 35 to 180 miles. 20+ Loops.
- Bring 2 Motorcycles ?
- Ride with GPS tracks will be Emailed to all participants.
- Tracks are compatible with cell phones without a cell signal and most GPS units.
- This years event takes place on the edge of “monsoon” season, so the trails could be moist.
- Rain gear is suggested.
- Overnight ADV loops are available if that is your desire.
- Or an Adventure loop in either direction over the highest pass in the country that goes somewhere.
- ADV loops will also cover multiple mountain passes.
- You could ride over Independence Pass and visit Aspen, ride over Hagerman Pass and spend the night in Leadville, or push on and come back to the River Park if you wanted to make a full day of it.
- Hot springs are nearby for an after ride soak at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs or Cottonwood Hot Springs.
- It is also may be possible to rent the Infinity pool at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs, Sunday evening,
- If there is enough interest.
- River rafting is available as well as many other activities, should you want to take a half or full day off of riding.
- Guests and significant others are invited.
- Please see this link to find out what is available in the area. [LINK]
Our thought on this event in 2022 is to have more than a few loops suitable for VINTAGE DUAL SPORT MOTORCYCLES, to allow those of you that have these Motorcycles sitting in your garages and storage spaces to bring them out and ride them!
- Have some fun riding your old motorcycle on the VINTAGE suitable Dual Sport and ADV loops.
- Anything from a 50’s Triumph Cub to a 90’s DR 350 would be fine.
- Bring both your VINTAGE bike and your current ride.
- X-Roads BV could host a VINTAGE BIKE SHOW with awards for the best and/or worst restored.
- If there were enough interest ?
- It is possible that there could be a swap meet as well.
NOTE: Lodging and camping in the Rocky Mountains is at a premium in the summer.
- Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to camp at an A1 camp spot, in one of the best spots to ride from in the Heart of the Rockies.
- There is no electricity or potable water on the property. So No additional fees.
- The on-property irrigation creeks, as well as the river are suitable for after ride rinsing and soaking.
Provided with your Club Membership:
- Outstanding private Staging and Camping area
- Phone compatible GPS Tracks of multiple loops
- 5 Days of riding possible
- Over 20 loops of your choice to ride
- Easy to Challenging (A,B,C)
- Local support
- Chase Truck
- Exit Tours Club membership
- Ride with GPS Club membership
- 3 meals (2 Breakfasts and 1 Dinner)
- T-shirt & a participation pin
SIGN UP WILL OPEN MARCH 1st 2022