AUGUST 9-15 2023 WEDNESDAY to TUESDAY
SIX DAYS OF COLORADO
MULTIPLE DUAL SPORT, SINGLETRACK AND ADVENTURE LOOPS
X-Roads Buena Vista is a Club Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure motorcycle ride.
- The rides stages from private property off of Trout Creek Pass.
- Off Hwy’s 24 & 285 near Buena Vista, Colorado for 6 days in mid-August.
- In the Heart of the Rocky Mountains.
- Access to multiple loops for each discipline.
- All loops cloverleaf from the staging area off of Trout Creek Pass
- Come for as many days as work for you.
Show up on Wednesday August 9, set up your camp in the staging / camping area, and ride until August 15.
- When the trails should be moist from summer monsoon rains.
- Set-Up Camp any day from Wednesday… this is a club ride, so entries are limited.
- Anyone competent rider can join.
- There are no workdays, meetings of politics involved…just Join and Ride
- There will be no seminars, games or lessons.
The Private Property that X-Roads Buena Vista stages on has private access to the Arkansas River.
Hwy’s 24 & 285 are a true Crossroads of the Rockies.
- Just across the street from the X-Roads BV staging area is Singletrack in Carnage Canyon, Chinaman Gulch, the 4 Mile OHV Area.
- There are 100’s of miles of dirt roads and trails on the Continental Divide.
- Our staging & camping area at the River Park Mine for X-Roads BV has two tree lined creeks and private access to the Arkansas River.
- Outstanding views of the Collegiate Range peaks and the Continental Divide.
- Nearby is Carnage Canyon, Chinaman Gulch and the Four Mile OHV area.
- Access to multiple passes and singletrack trails on the Continental Divide could not be easier.
- Bring your RV, Truck, or camping gear for your stay.
- There is plenty of room.
- Bring 2 bikes ?
- The Club will provide a tent that will be available for meals, rider meetings and after ride
- The club will hold 2 riders meetings every morning. You only need attend one.
- Exit Tours MC will host dinner Saturday evening, breakfasts Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- You will be responsible for all other meals and beverages.
- Restaurant’s and supplies are available close by, in Johnson Village and Buena Vista.
The X-Roads Dual Sport, Singletrack and ADV riding you have come to expect will be outstanding:
- Multiple Loop options for Dual Sport Loops
- Multiple Loop options for Singletrack Loops
- Multiple Loop options for Adventure loops
- Extraordinary ‘A’ Singletrack loops are easily accessible nearby.
- Hero Dual Sport loops.
- Various loop options of anywhere from 35 to 180 miles. 30+ Loops.
- You’ll have the opportunity to ride multiple old Railroad right-of-ways at X-Roads BV
- Ride with GPS tracks will be Emailed to all participants.
- Club membership for X-Roads includes Ride with GPS Club membership.
- GPS Tracks are compatible with cell phones without a cell signal and GPX tracks are easy to download.
- This years event takes place on the edge of “monsoon” season, so the trails could be moist.
- Rain gear is suggested.
- Overnight ADV loops are available if that is your desire.
- Adventure or Dual Sport loop in either direction over the highest pass in the country that goes somewhere.
- Adventure loops will cover multiple mountain passes.
- You could ride over Independence Pass and visit Aspen, ride over Hagerman Pass and spend the night in Leadville.
- Or push on and come back to the River Park, if you wanted to make a full day of it.
- Hot springs are nearby for an after ride soak, at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs or Cottonwood Hot Springs.
- The Club will rent the Infinity pool at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs on Sunday evening,
- River rafting is available as well as many other activities, should you want to take a half or full day off of riding.
- Guests and significant others are invited.
- Please see this Guest Entertainment link to find out what is available for guests in the area.
Our thought on X-Roads in 2023 is to have more than a few loops suitable for VINTAGE DUAL SPORT MOTORCYCLES.
To allow those of you that have older Motorcycles sitting in your garages and storage spaces, to bring them out and ride them!
- Have some fun riding your old motorcycle on the VINTAGE suitable Dual Sport and ADV loops.
- Anything from a 50’s Triumph Cub to a 90’s DR 350 would be suitable.
- Or an XR or a KDX ?
- Bring both your VINTAGE bike and your current ride.
- X-Roads BV could host a VINTAGE BIKE SHOW with awards for the best and/or worst restored.
- If there were enough interest ?
NOTE: Lodging and camping in the Rocky Mountains is at a premium in the summer.
- Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to camp at an A1 camp spot, in one of the best spots to ride from in the Heart of the Rockies.
- There is no electricity or potable water on the property. So there are no additional fees for camping.
- The on-property irrigation creeks, as well as the river are suitable for after ride cooling off, rinsing and soaking.
Provided with your Club Membership:
- Outstanding private Staging and Camping area
- Arkansas River Access
- Phone compatible GPS Tracks of multiple loops
- 6 Days of riding possible
- Over 30 loops of your choice to ride
- Easy to Challenging (A,B,C)
- Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure
- Local support
- Chase Truck
- Exit Tours Club membership
- Ride with GPS Club membership
- 3 meals (2 Breakfasts and 1 Dinner)
- T-shirt & a participation pin
SIGN UP IS OPEN JAN 1 2023