READ MORE on the Itinerary…
We’ll ride BMW F 700 GS’s exclusively.
- Each will be fitted with twin side panniers.
- However, we will also be accompanied by a support van and driver who will portage gear and meet us at the Accommodations each evening.
Rental motorcycle BMW F700GS and what is Included:
- Insurance. Both liability and motorcycle coverage
- English-speaking Motorcycle guide(s)
- Support van and driver for luggage transfer, with limited space for passengers
- 8 or 9 overnight stays in Casas Particulares (B&Bs)
- Breakfast & Dinner
- All entrance fees and tolls per itinerary
- Luggage storage for duration of tour
- Airport transfers
- A detailed tour information package
- Finisher Pin
READ MORE on LODGING…
- International flight between USA and Cuba
- Cuban tourist visa (Available when you purchase Flight)
- Items of a personal nature (alcohol, laundry, tips, etc.)
- Tips to guides, etc.
READ MORE on Ride Cost…
See these Links Below for Highlights and City and Route INFO:
LINK to MORE INFO on two 9 Day Cuban Adventures in Western Cuba in the northern winter of 2024:
LINK to MORE INFO on the 10 Day Cuban Adventure in Eastern Cuba in May of 2024:
READ MORE on FAQ’s…
Cuban Expert & Travel & Moto Journalist Christopher Baker says:
“Seeing as how your not going to being able to get away from politics when it comes to Cuba…
- As with visiting China, Vietnam, Russia, Israel, Venezuela or Saudi Arabia, and scores of other places, this is about:
a) Seeing a place and trying to rationalize what you experience against your preconceptions
b) Seeing a place without regard to politics and accepting it on its own terms”
Chris Baker on his National Geographic and similar Cuba programs:
- “Our motorcycle groups are always a mixed bag of clients.
- A huge percentage of Cubans remain loyal to Castro and the Revolution, but fortunately Cubans of all persuasions LOVE Americans, and go out of their way to show it.
- While no Republican is going to return home converted politically, almost everyone I’ve ever had on a tour goes home appreciating Cuba after having had a fantastic experience.”
READ MORE on Requirements…
EACH OF THESE RED BUTTONS IS LINKED: