WHAT IS THE CLUB REFUND POLICY?
- Deposits are Non-Refundable.
- Only Full Payments are subject to a Refund.
- If you withdraw 90 days or greater before a ride there is a 100% refund, less PayPal Fees.
- If you withdraw before 60 days before a ride, there is a 50% Refund available less PayPal Fees.
- There are NO REFUNDS for membership Less than 60 Days before a ride.
- If you withdraw before a ride your payment for shared group expense amenities will be forfeited or MAY be transferred to another rider.
- A $20 Fee @ Sign-In will be required for Rider Changes.
- Please bring your ID to Sign-In.
- If Exit Tours Motorcycle Club cancels a ride we will make all attempts to provide an equivalent ride on an alternate date.
- If we do this then your prepaid shared group expense payment may be transferred to the new ride date, or if you cannot attend the new date, a 100% refund for shared group expenses will apply less PayPal Fees.
- Our rides are all-weather.
- Regardless of weather conditions, Rides will not be cancelled.
- Nor will refunds be given for shared group expense amenities.
- Nor will they be transferred to another ride or rider.
If you find yourself unable to attend a ride more than 60 days in Advance, please send an Email with the ride name and Refund Request in the Subject Line to:
We will honor all requests for refunds 60 days in advance of a ride date by that ride date.
Cuban Adventure Rides are purchased in Euros.
Fluctuations in Exchange Rates may lead to additional charges or refunds.