Free Fathers Day Ride to the Alpine Tunnel – June 19 2022
Camp at Greens Creek on Saturday Night June 18 and ride an Epic Loop to the Alpine Tunnel on Sunday.
- Dual Sport and Adventure Bike loops available.
- No Club Membership required.
- There is No Cost for this ride.
- BYOB and bring something to BBQ
- No Amenities included.
ALPINE TUNNEL FATHER’S DAY
DUAL SPORT and ADV RIDE
Camp at Greens Creek Saturday Night June 18.
- Ride to the Alpine Tunnel on Sunday June 19.
- The Dual Sport ride is a 121 mile Loop with a challenging section on Tomichi Pass.
- Snow may be present in late June.
- We will provide an alternate Adventure bike loop option over Blacksage and Waunita Passes to Pitkin and the Tunnel site, return over Blacksage and Waunita Passes.
- This route is a bit Longer, but does not include any real challenging sections.
- Ride counterclockwise from Greens Creek to Old Monarch Pass, Snowblind to Tomichi Pass to the Alpine Tunnel on the Dual Sport Loop.
- Then head towards Pitkin on the old Denver, Southpark & Pacific Railroad line.
- Lunch & Fuel in Pitkin.
- Waunita Pass to Black Sage Pass to Sargents on Hwy 50.
- To over Marshall Pass to down Hwy 285. Poncha Springs on Hwy 50 to Greens Creek.
- Fuel and Food available at the Silver Plume General Store in Pitkin on either loop.
- Phone Compatible GPS Tracks will be provided.
- This is a FREE club ride with no other Amenities provided.
- Fill out the form on the Sign-Up link if you want to go on an epic ride on Fathers Day and receive GPS tracks.