EXIT TOURS MC COVID HEALTH CONSIDERATIONS: (Will apply for all events in 2021)
- All entrants will be pre-entered with contact information
- Everyone signs Liability and Covid Liability release
- Everyone signing release receives a wristband.
- Everyone on property must have wristband
- Temperatures will be taken at Sign-In
Use common sense: 1) Wash your hands often; 2) Avoid shaking hands or coming into close personal contact with others; 3) Cough into your elbow; 4) Don’t touch your face; 5) If you are sick, stay home; 6) Don’t panic.
- Social distance. That means standing at least 6 feet apart from one another whenever possible.
- Family members who have sheltered in place together are not expected to social distance from one another.
- We suggest you wear a face cover when you are unable to social distance or stand 6 feet apart.
- Bring your own mask.
- Use common sense. We will have extra masks available.
- Position Equipment, inventory and displays in a manner that supports social distancing.
- Ensure work and service areas are placed at least 10 feet apart from each other
- Wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer.
- We will have hand washing stations and hand sanitizer available throughout the facility.
- Please do not offer to shake hands with anyone.
- The CDC recommends persons who are sick with fever or cough, the elderly or those at high risk, to stay home.
- Please take your own temperature before you leave home.
- If you have a temperature of at least 100.4, you have a fever and should stay home.
- If you know you have had contact with someone diagnosed with having COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or you yourself have had COVID-19 in the last 30 days, please stay home.
- Respect the local community – wear face masks or shields, gloves and wash your hands when supporting local businesses.
- Meals will be plated. No smorgasbord.
- We will not supply tables or chairs for meals.
- Eat your meal at your Camping spot.
Do I have to wear a face mask at the outdoor event?
We recommend everyone wear a face covering when they are closer than 6 feet to someone with whom they did not shelter at home together. But no, we will not require it.