CUBAN ADVENTURE RIDE
Please join Exit Tours MC as we host the 2nd of 2 thrilling 9-day all-inclusive motorcycle adventure’s in March on BMW GSf 700s around Western Cuba.
- We have teamed up with the German tour operator Profil Reisen Cuba, who have specialized in Cuban travels for more than twenty years.
- They offer small group tours, with professional Cuban motorcycle guide Luis Enrique González Saez
- Our Itinerary and route is laid out by National Geographic acclaimed Cuban Expert Christopher Baker for 7 days riding around Western Cuba.
The U.S. “Support for the Cuban people” license allows US Citizens to travel freely to Cuba as they wish.
- The “Support for the Cuban people” license, requires that we stay at private B&Bs and dine at private restaurants while in Cuba.
- You’ll ride for 7 days, and our days will be full of Adventure as we explore old colonial towns on the island, and meet with Cubans from all walks of life…
- Check the Rates for a Passenger… And bring your significant other !
READ MORE on Why you should Visit Cuba…
- March 30 to April 7
- These Adventures with Exit Tours MC and Profil are a unique offering and opportunity.
- There are currently No other U.S. based motorcycle tour groups visiting Cuba as a scheduled tour.
Our itinerary was planned by Adventure Motorcyclist Chris Baker.
The Lowell Thomas Award 2008 ‘Travel Journalist of the Year’ and the author of seven travel books about Cuba.
- ‘This Cuban Adventure ride is not just some fly-by-night operation we’ve thrown together.’
- The club has been consulting with Mr. Baker to make sure these Adventures are the best they can be.
READ MORE on the Itinerary…
We’ll ride BMW F 700 GS’s exclusively.
- Each will be fitted with twin side panniers.
- However, we will also be accompanied by a support van and driver who will portage gear and meet us at the Accommodations each evening.
Rental motorcycle BMW F700GS for 7 days
- Insurance. Both liability and motorcycle coverage
- English-speaking Cuban Motorcycle guide
- Support van and driver for luggage transfer, with limited space for passengers
- 8 overnight stays in Casas Particulares (B&Bs)
- Breakfast & Dinner
- All entrance fees and tolls per itinerary
- Luggage storage for duration of tour
- Airport transfers
- A detailed tour information package including maps and a T-shirt
- Finisher Pin
READ MORE on LODGING…
- International flight between USA and Cuba
- Cuban tourist visa
- Items of a personal nature (alcohol, laundry, tips, etc.)
- Tips to guides, etc.
READ MORE on Ride Cost…
- Ride along time-worn Havana’s famous Malecón seafront boulevard and along the Costera Norte (Atlantic) and Circuito Sur (Caribbean) coast roads
- Lunch by the beach at the Bay of Pigs, setting for the failed CIA-sponsored invasion of Cuba by Cuban-American exiles in April 1961
- Ride circuitous mountain roads of the Sierra Escambray
- Savor the colonial street life of Trinidad and Remedios.
- UNESCO World Heritage Cities where the clip clop of hooves still resounds through cobbled streets.
- Visit the Che Guevara mausoleum and memorial in Santa Clara.
- Two nights in tobacco country, including lunch at Cuba’s premier private tobacco farm.
READ MORE on FAQ’s…
More INFO on Cuban Travel Here:
Cuban Expert & Travel Journalist Christopher Baker:
Seeing as how your not going to being able to get away from politics when it comes to Cuba…
As with visiting China, Vietnam, Russia, Israel, Venezuela or Saudi Arabia, and scores of other places, this is about:
a) Seeing a place and trying to rationalize what you experience against your preconceptions
b) Seeing a place without regard to politics and accepting it on its own terms
Chris Baker on his National Geographic and similar Cuba programs:
“Our motorcycle groups are always a mixed bag of clients.
A huge percentage of Cubans remain loyal to Castro and the Revolution, but fortunately Cubans of all persuasions LOVE Americans, and go out of their way to show it.
While no Republican is going to return home converted politically, almost everyone I’ve ever had on a tour goes home appreciating Cuba after having had a fantastic experience.”
READ MORE on Requirements…
EACH OF THESE RED BUTTONS IS LINKED:
Cuban Adventure FLYER – Download to Print:ADV RIDE CUBA FLYER