ADVENTURE RIDE CUBA HOME PAGE
Please join Exit Tours MC as we host the 3 thrilling all-inclusive motorcycle adventure’s in 2024 on BMW GSf 700s in Cuba.
- These Cuban Adventures are more than just a Motorcycle ride.
- These rides feature Cultural & Gastronomic delights with History lessons from the seat of a Motorcycle.
- We have teamed up with the German tour operator Profil Reisen Cuba, who have specialized in Cuban travels for more than twenty years.
- They offer small group tours, with professional Cuban motorcycle guide Luis Enrique González Saez.
- And Cuban Expert Christopher Baker as a Guide on the ride in May.
- All 3 Itineraries and routes were laid out by National Geographic acclaimed Cuban Expert & Moto Journalist Christopher Baker.
- Red is Linked
- These Adventures with Exit Tours MC and Profil are a unique offering and opportunity.
- There are currently No other U.S. based motorcycle tour groups or Motorcycle Clubs visiting Cuba on a scheduled tour.
- The Eastern ride in May does not visit Havana.
The U.S. “Support for the Cuban people” license allows US Citizens to travel freely to Cuba as they wish.
- The “Support for the Cuban people” license, requires that we stay at private B&Bs and dine at private restaurants while in Cuba.
- You’ll ride for 7 or 8 days, and our days will be full of Adventure as we explore old colonial towns on the island, and meet with Cubans from all walks of life…
- Check the Rates for a Passenger… And bring your significant other !
READ MORE on Why you should Visit Cuba…
RIDE FEES FOR AN ALL- INCLUSIVE 9 or 10 DAY CUBAN MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURES in 2024:
9 Day All-Inclusive Western Cuba Adventure
February 8-16, 2024
March 7-15, 2024
- $ 4,400 Double Occupancy
- $ 1,495 Pillion Passenger, Double Occupancy
- $ 4,850 Single Occupancy
10 Day All-Inclusive Eastern Cuba Adventure
May 4-13 2024
- $ 5,250.00 Double Occupancy
- $ 2,295.00 Pillion Passenger, Double Occupancy
- $ 5,650.00 Single Occupancy
PRICE INCLUDES EXIT TOURS MOTORCYCLE CLUB MEMBERSHIP.
- Air Fare
- Cuban Visa (Available with Airline Ticket)
- Toiletries (Laundry, et.al)
$1,000.00 Deposit to Hold your Spot. Balance due in 2024.
Our itinerary was planned by Adventure Moto Journalist Chris Baker
- ‘This Cuban Adventure ride is not just some fly-by-night operation we’ve thrown together.’
- The club has been consulting with Mr. Baker to make sure these Adventures are the best they can be.
READ MORE on the Itinerary…
We’ll ride BMW F 700 GS’s exclusively.
- Each will be fitted with twin side panniers.
- However, we will also be accompanied by a support van and driver who will portage gear and meet us at the Accommodations each evening.
Rental motorcycle BMW F700GS and what is Included:
- Insurance. Both liability and motorcycle coverage
- English-speaking Motorcycle guide(s)
- Support van and driver for luggage transfer, with limited space for passengers
- 8 or 9 overnight stays in Casas Particulares (B&Bs)
- Breakfast & Dinner
- All entrance fees and tolls per itinerary
- Luggage storage for duration of tour
- Airport transfers
- A detailed tour information package
- Finisher Pin
READ MORE on LODGING…
- International flight between USA and Cuba
- Cuban tourist visa (Available when you purchase Flight)
- Items of a personal nature (alcohol, laundry, tips, etc.)
- Tips to guides, etc.
READ MORE on Ride Cost…
See these Links Below for Highlights and City and Route INFO:
- LINK to MORE INFO on two 9 Day Cuban Adventures in Western Cuba in the northern winter of 2024:
- LINK to MORE INFO on the 10 Day Cuban Adventure in Eastern Cuba in May of 2024:
READ MORE on FAQ’s…
Cuban Expert & Travel & Moto Journalist Christopher Baker says:
“Seeing as how your not going to being able to get away from politics when it comes to Cuba…
- As with visiting China, Vietnam, Russia, Israel, Venezuela or Saudi Arabia, and scores of other places, this is about:
a) Seeing a place and trying to rationalize what you experience against your preconceptions
b) Seeing a place without regard to politics and accepting it on its own terms”
Chris Baker on his National Geographic and similar Cuba programs:
- “Our motorcycle groups are always a mixed bag of clients.
- A huge percentage of Cubans remain loyal to Castro and the Revolution, but fortunately Cubans of all persuasions LOVE Americans, and go out of their way to show it.
- While no Republican is going to return home converted politically, almost everyone I’ve ever had on a tour goes home appreciating Cuba after having had a fantastic experience.”
READ MORE on Requirements…
EACH OF THESE RED BUTTONS IS LINKED: