- Exit Tours MC rides are recreational Club rides.
- All rides stage on private property.
- Dual Sport rides are limited to fewer than 75 riders.
- Adventure rides are limited to 25 riders Max.
- We do not ride in large groups.
- We use as little pavement as possible to tie dirt sections together and access amenities.
- Navigation is by Ride with GPS Tracks.
- Cell phone compatible Ride with GPS Club membership is included with Club Membership.
- Club Rides are open to any competent motorcycle rider.
- Ride what you want, when you want, with who you want.
- The Club Insists everyone use the Buddy System
- Your 1st ride
- Discount on 2nd and subsequent rides
- Club rides that stage from private property
- Phone compatible Ride with GPS Tracks
- Ride with GPS Club membership
- GPS Tracks that are emailed
- Gear & Luggage portage on overnight rides
- Chase truck
- Local support
Routes mapped by our local experts
- Planned stops for fuel
- Some meals
- Lodging reservations
- Camping may be included
- Participant pin
- SWAG drawings
- Camaraderie of like-minded enthusiasts
- We are somewhat old fashioned:
- The Club does Not offer riding schools:
- Give seminars
- Play games
- or rent bikes.
WHAT IS THE COST ?
- Club membership is $425 for rides 6 days or less, and includes your first ride.
- Your 2nd or subsequent rides are only $325 for rides 6 days or fewer.
- Relatives may ride with a club member for only $299.
- Associate Club membership is available on the 1st and last ride of the year for Only $325
- Membership is yearly / ends in December
- The Club provides access to trails, challenging terrain and to creative routes.
- Most of the Singletrack on our Club Rides is On the Continental Divide.
- All Exit Tours Club routes avoid pavement wherever possible.
- We help you access some of the most spectacular trails and passes in the Heart of the Rockies.
- You will not ride to dead-ends on our routes.
- All of our routes loop.
- Ride Singletrack loops at X-Roads BV in Mid- August when the trails should be moist.
- Trailrides are over the Continental Divide and in the Arkansas River watershed.
TRUE ADVENTURE RIDES
- ADV loops are on Adventure bike suitable terrain.
- ADV suitable terrain is stuff you could drive your wife’s Subaru over.
- All ADV loops include multiple mountain passes in Colorado.
- Dirt roads.
- 2 Track.
- Twisty pavement.
- Some ADV loops include Jeep trails.
- Long Adventure loops with an overnight stops with lodging on you.
- Camping may be included.
- Gear & Luggage portage is included.
- We portage a Kitchen and BBQ and Grill for meals, and cook breakfast on many rides.
- We can portage your Ice Chest, cots and chairs.
- Hotel and camping options and details are included with your Sign-Up confirmation.
- Adventure rides are in Colorado, Arizona, Northern New Mexico and California, Baja and Cuba.
If that sounds good, continue reading on MORE INFO ON UPCOMING RIDES…