- Exit Tours MC rides are recreational Club rides.
- All rides stage on private property, with fewer than 75 riders.
- Singletrack & Adventure rides are limited to 30 riders Max.
- We use as little pavement as possible to tie dirt sections together and access amenities.
- Navigation is by Ride with GPS Tracks.
- Cell phone compatible Ride with GPS Club membership is included with Club Membership.
- Rides are open to any competent motorcycle rider.
- Ride what you want, when you want, with who you want.
- Your 1st ride
- Discount on 2nd and subsequent rides
- Club rides that stage from private property
- Phone compatible GPS Tracks
- Ride with GPS Club membership
- GPS Tracks that are emailed
- Luggage portage on overnight rides
- Chase truck
- Local support
Routes mapped by our local experts
- Planned stops for fuel
- Some meals
- Lodging reservations
- Camping may be available
- Participant pin
- SWAG drawing
- Camaraderie of like-minded individuals
- We are somewhat old fashioned:
- The Club does not offer riding schools, give seminars, play games or rent bikes.
WHAT IS THE COST ?
- Club membership is $425 for rides 6 days or less, and includes your first ride.
- Your 2nd or subsequent rides are only $325 for rides 6 days or fewer.
- Relatives may ride with a club member for only $299.
- Associate Club membership is available on the 1st and last ride of the year for Only $299
- Membership is yearly / ends in December
- The Club will provide access to trails, terrain and to creative routes you would otherwise not find.
- Most of the Singletrack on our Club Rides is on The Continental Divide
- Exit Tours Club Singletrack Trailrides avoid pavement wherever possible.
- We help you access some of the most spectacular trails and passes.
- You will not ride to dead-ends on our routes. All of our routes loop.
- Trailride when the trees are changing colors in early October.
- Singletrack loops at X-Roads BV in early August when the trails should be moist.
- These trailrides are over the Continental Divide and in the Arkansas River watershed.
TRUE ADVENTURE RIDES
It’s about the Experience
- ADV loops are on Adventure bike suitable terrain.
- All ADV loops include multiple mountain passes in Colorado.
- Dirt roads. 2 Track. Twisty pavement, Some ADV loops include Jeep trails.
- Long loops with an overnight stops with lodging or camping on you.
- Luggage portage.
- We portage a Kitchen and BBQ and Grill for meals, prepped by the Club or by you.
- We can portage your Ice Chest and cots and a chair.
- Hotel and camping options and details are included with your Sign-Up confirmation.
- Adventure rides are in Colorado, Arizona, Northern New Mexico and California, Baja and Cuba.
If that sounds good, continue reading on MORE INFO ON UPCOMING RIDES…
Exit Tours Motorcycle Club is called ‘Exit Tours’ because the club is based in Salida, Colorado.
- The Club has been hosting Dual Sport rides in the Heart of the Rockies most years since 2012.
- The purpose of the Exit Tours Motorcycle Club is to create positive recreational riding opportunities.
Our Playground is Vast!