Exit Tours MC rides are recreational Club rides.
- All rides stage on private property.
- Dual Sport rides are limited to fewer than 75 riders.
- Adventure rides are limited to 25 riders.
- We do not ride in large groups.
Exit Tours MC uses as little pavement as possible to tie dirt sections together and access amenities.
- Navigation is by Ride with GPS Tracks.
- Cell phone compatible Ride with GPS Club membership is included with Club Membership.
- Club Rides are open to any competent motorcycle rider.
- Ride what you want, when you want, with who you want.
- The Club Insists everyone use the Buddy System
Your 1st ride
- Discount on 2nd and subsequent rides
- Club rides that stage from private property
- Phone compatible Ride with GPS Tracks
- Ride with GPS Club membership
- GPS Tracks that are emailed
- Gear & Luggage portage on overnight rides
- Chase truck
- Local support
Routes are mapped by our local experts.
Planned stops for fuel
- Some meals
- Lodging reservations
- Camping may be included
- Participant pin
- SWAG drawings
- Camaraderie of like-minded enthusiasts
We are somewhat old fashioned.
The Club does Not:
- Offer riding schools
- Give seminars
- Play games
- or rent bikes.
WHAT IS THE COST ?
Club membership is $425 for rides 6 days or less, and includes your first ride.
- Your 2nd or subsequent rides are only $375 for rides 6 days or fewer.
- Relatives may ride with a club member for only $325.
- Associate Club membership is available on the 1st and last ride of the year for Only $375
- Membership is yearly / ends in December
Dual Sport loops that are challenging or easy, your choice on most rides.
- 5 Club Dual Sport Rides:
- Central Arizona in the Bradshaw Mountains
- Central California on the San Andreas Fault
- To the Alpine Tunnel Historic District on Father’s Day
- X-Roads Buena Vista in the Heart of the Rocky Mountains
- The Las Vegas 300 around Las Vegas
We ride In the Heart of the Rockies in the watersheds of 4 major American rivers:
- Rio Grande
- South Platte
COLORADO SINGLETRACK TRAILRIDES
The Club provides access to trails, challenging terrain and to creative routes.
- Most Club Rides are on the Continental Divide.
- All Exit Tours Club routes avoid pavement wherever possible.
- We help you access some of the most spectacular trails and passes in the Heart of the Rockies.
- You will not ride to dead-ends on our routes.
- All of our routes loop.
Ride Singletrack, Dual Sport ad Adventure loops at X-Roads BV in Mid- August when the trails should be moist.
Trailrides are over the Continental Divide and in the Arkansas River watershed.
TRUE ADVENTURE RIDES
ADV loops are on Adventure bike suitable terrain.
ADV suitable terrain is stuff you could drive your wife’s Subaru over.
- All ADV loops include multiple mountain passes in Colorado.
- Dirt roads.
- 2 Track.
- Twisty pavement.
- Some ADV loops include Jeep trails.
Long Adventure loops with an overnight stops with lodging on you.
Camping may be included.
Gear & Luggage portage is included.
- The Club will portage a Kitchen and BBQ and Grill for meals, and cook breakfast on many rides.
- We can portage your Ice Chest, cots and chairs.
- Hotel and camping options and details are included with your Sign-Up confirmation.
- Adventure rides are in Colorado, Arizona, Northern New Mexico and California, Baja and Cuba.
If that sounds good, continue reading on MORE INFO ON UPCOMING RIDES…