MARCH 7-10 ’24
THE WICK is a DUAL SPORT, SINGLETRACK and ADVENTURE RIDE from WICKENBURG, AZ.
In the Early Spring when the weather in Arizona is Lovely.
Wickenburg – the name echoes the Old West. Gold mining – it was here.
Saloons and dance halls, cowboys with big hats and jingling spurs – they were here.
Guests delight in the traditional south of the border ambiance of the Best Western Rancho Grande and downtown which makes a perfect setting for your Wickenburg experience.
- Historical preservation coupled with up-to-date planning make the Rancho Grande a great place to call home during your Wickenburg visit.
- Best Western Rancho Grande
- 293 E Wickenburg Way, Wickenburg, Arizona 85390
- Call and mention Exit Tours March 7 thru 9th 2024
Multiple Loops outside Wickenburg , AZ laid out by by local Experts.
March 7-10 2024
3 – 4 Day Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure ride in the Bradshaw Mountains of Central Arizona.
- Outstanding Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure loops in the desert , mountains and sand washes.
- This is a Exit Tours MC associate club member ride from Wickenburg, Arizona.
- All Loops Cloverleaf from downtown Wickenburg.
- Open to any competent rider with a plated Dirt Bike, Dual Sport or Adventure Motorcycle.
- No workdays, meetings or politics.
- Just Join and Ride.
- Show up on Thursday March 7th
- Ride Thursday to Sunday if you wish
- Participate in a Night Ride Friday Night.
- This ride is for Associate Club Members and is Only $375.
Ride Sign- Up Includes:
- Dual Sport, Singletrack and ADV loops in the Bradshaw Mountains of Central Arizona.
- Associate Exit Tours Motorcycle Club membership.
- Ride with GPS Club Membership.
- Phone compatible GPS Tracks for multiple loops.
- Friday Night Ride.
- Friday Night Beverage at a local Saloon.
- Saturday Night Dinner & Banquet.
- Saturday Night Supercross Viewing Party.
- Staging Area on Private Property.
- Chase Truck.
- Local Support.
- The Camaraderie of like-minded enthusiasts.
- LODGING DISCOUNT.
Wickenburg, Arizona fills an interesting chapter in the history of Arizona and the West.
- Though less than an hour away (54 freeway miles) from the hustle and bustle of modern Phoenix, Arizona’s most western community stands guarded from the metropolitan masses.
- With all the widespread OHV closures, knowing where to go and how to get the best out of your riding day is now more valuable than ever before.
We have scouted out the best routes and eliminated the dead ends, private property fences and U-Turns at closed routes.
- Since you will be self-navigating the route with GPS Tracks, there is no official start time.
- You may start any time you wish, though typically we like to see everyone on the trail before 9 am.
- We do not ride in large groups.
- We insist everyone use the Buddy System and look out for each other throughout the day.
- There are no guides.
On the variety of loops, riders will spread out, yet get to know new people.
- Find new riding partners and enjoy the great camaraderie of your fellow enthusiasts.
- The Club gives you options for gas stops, makes arrangements for lodging, meals & camping.
- Does most of the logistics work for a fun and efficient 3-4 days of riding.
- If you want good challenges, the best balance of roads, trails, and incredible scenery, and a fun time, with no work putting it all together, this is it.
- The Wick Dual Sport, Singletrack & ADV ride will be limited to 60 club members.
- There is one 250+ Mile Adventure Loop you could turn it into a 2 Day ride and spend the night in Historic Jerome, AZ.
The Bradshaw Mountains are located north of Wickenburg and south of Prescott.
- The Bradshaw’s have long been known for being one of the most mineralized mountain ranges in the world.
- The Wick Dual Sport is a Classic Club ride. You won’t find games, talks, or seminars.
- You will find the camaraderie of like-minded enthusiasts around a Campfire, and the pool and a good time.
- The weather in Arizona should spectacular in early March.
Navigation by Cell Phone compatible GPS Tracks.
March 7-10 2024
The Wick: Google Photo Share File from ’23