HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO GO RIDING IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS ?
- But don’t know where to ride?
- Or camp or stay ?
- Eat or get fuel?
- Want to ride trails & mountain passes you’ve only heard about?
- Or just want to go riding somewhere different?
- We may have the answer.
Heart of the Rockies Map
- X-Roads of the Rockies are Club Motorcycle rides from the Heart of the Rockies in Colorado and in the West
- Your first ride is included with Club membership
- Just sign-up and you’re in.
- No qualifying, no required meetings, no required work parties, no politics.
- Club membership is $399 in 2021 and includes your first ride.
- Relatives may ride with a club member for $199 in 2021
- Your 2nd or Subsequent rides are only $199 in 2021
For 2021 we have 14 Club rides planned.
If your summer isn’t booked yet, keep reading and check out the link to 2021 ride dates.summer plans updated date
Downloadable and printable PDF
Link to All Ride Dates: advtours.com/2021-ride-dates/
- We use as little pavement as possible to tie dirt sections together.
- Rides are open to any Competent Motorcycle Rider.
- Ride what you want, when you want, with who you want.
- Bring 2 bikes ?
- Most rides have multiple loops for you to choose from.
- GPS tracks
- Luggage Portage on Overnight rides
- Chase Truck
- Ride with GPS Club Membership
- Your 1st Ride with Exit Tours Motorcycle Club Membership
- Some Meals
- Lodging reservations
- Camping may be available
- Access to Private Property
- Participant pin
- Camaraderie of like-minded individuals
- Local Support
- We are somewhat old fashioned: We do not offer riding schools, give seminars or play games.
DUAL SPORT RIDES to 12,000 feet
- Dual Sport Loops that are challenging or easy, your choice.
- Epic rides on mountain passes over the Continental Divide and through the watershed’s of 4 major American rivers.
- The Arkansas, Colorado, Rio Grande & Platte Rivers
CONTINENTAL DIVIDE SINGLETRACK
- We provide access to trails, terrain and to creative routes you would otherwise not find.
- We help you access some of the most spectacular trails and passes in a little known area of the Rocky Mountains.
- You will not ride to Dead-Ends on our routes. All of our routes loop.
- ADV loops are Adventure Bike suitable terrain.
- ADV loops include multiple Mountain Passes. Pavement, Dirt Roads.
- Some ADV loops include 2 Track & Jeep Trails.
- For 2021 in the ADV Category we will offer your choice of 2 Day or more overnight loops.
- Long Loops with an overnight stop in the middle with Lodging on you.
- Hotel options and details are included with your Sign-Up Confirmation.
If that sounds good, continue reading on More Info…
Exit Tours Motorcycle Club is called Exit Tours because it is based
in Salida, Colorado. Where the Arkansas River ‘Exits’ the
mountains and because Salida means ‘Exit’ in Spanish.
‘Tours’ because we tour the mountains. The club has been hosting a Dual
Sport rides from the Chaffee County most years
The purpose of the Exit Tours Motorcycle Club is to create
positive recreational riding activities that benefit our club
members, their families, friends and our guests.
Check these 2 pages for more info on fun Motorcycle rides in the Rocky Mountains
Our Playground is Vast!