HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO GO RIDING ON YOUR MOTORCYCLE IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS ?
ALONG THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT ? IN THE MOUNTAINS OF ARIZONA ?
ON THE OLD SPANISH BORDER OF NORTHERN NEW MEXICO ? OR AROUND LAS VEGAS ?
- But don’t know where to ride ?
- Camp or stay? Eat or get fuel ?
- Maybe you want to rides trails or to mountain passes you’ve only heard about ?
- Or maybe you just want to go riding on your motorcycle somewhere different ?
- WE MAY HAVE THE ANSWER:
High adventure, no hassle motorcycle club rides open to any competent riders from March to November in 2022. Enjoy the camaraderie of other like-minded enthusiasts around campfires.
- June 18-19 Free Father’s Day ride to the Alpine Tunnel in the Heart of Rockies
- July 7-11 Divide ADV ride on the Continental Divide from and to Colorado Springs, CO
- July 22-24 Great Sand Dunes Adventure Loop from Colorado Springs, CO
- August 10-15 X-Roads BV Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure ride from Buena Vista, CO
- August 25 – Sept 1 COBDR Adventure ride for 7 days from Cortez, CO to the Wyoming Border
- September 16-18 X-Roads Singletrack Trailride from Howard, Co over the Continental Divide
- September 22-25 Spanish Border ADV ride in Southern Colorado & Northern New Mexico
- October 7-9 X-Roads Singletrack Trailride 2 from Howard, Co over the Continental Divide
- November 19-21 Las Vegas 300 Dual Sport ride that circumnavigates Las Vegas, NV
PayPal is now offering the option to Join the club with their Buy Now-Pay Later with 0 % interest for 6 months.
Scroll to the bottom of each SIGN-UP Page and click PayPal to see your payment options.
- Exit Tours MC has engineered various rides that criss-cross the Continental Divide and the west in 2022.
- The Club will offer Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure rides in 2022.
- These Club rides are along and over the Continental Divide in Colorado
- The San Andreas fault in Central California and in the mountains of Central Arizona
- On the old Spanish Border in southern Colorado & northern New Mexico
- Around Las Vegas on the Las Vegas Valley Loop.
- Your first ride is included with Club membership.
- Discounted 2nd rides.
- Family member discount for Club members
- No qualifying, no required meetings, no required work parties, no politics.
- Just sign-up and you’re in.
For 2022 the Club will host 11 rides.
If your summer isn’t booked yet, keep reading:
With all the widespread OHV closures, knowing where to go and how to get the best out of your riding day is now more valuable than ever before.
- We have scouted out the best routes and eliminated the dead ends, private property fences and U-Turns at closed routes.
- If you want good challenges, the best balance of roads, trails, and incredible scenery, and a fun time, with no work putting it all together, this is it.
- Since you will be self-navigating the route with phone compatible GPS Tracks, there is no official start time.
- You may start any time you wish, though typically we like to see everyone on the trail before 9 am.
- We do not ride in large groups.
- We insist everyone use the Buddy System and look out for each other throughout the day.
- There are no guides.
- On the variety of loops, riders will spread out, yet get to know new people.
- Find new riding partners and enjoy the great camaraderie of your fellow enthusiasts.
- We give you options for gas stops, make arrangements for meals & camping.
- We do most of the logistics work for a fun and efficient 3-7 days of riding.
- Exit Tours MC rides are recreational Club rides.
- All rides start on private property, with fewer than 75 riders.
- Singletrack & Adventure rides are limited to 25 riders Max.
- We use as little pavement as possible to tie dirt sections together and access amenities.
- Navigation is by Ride with GPS Tracks.
- Cell phone compatible Ride with GPS Club membership is included with Club Membership.
- Rides are open to any competent motorcycle rider.
- Ride what you want, when you want, with who you want.
- Bring 2 bikes: to X-Roads BV, The Wick in Arizona or the San Andreas 300 offer Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure loops.
- These 3 rides have multiple loops for you to choose from.
- Your 1st ride
- Discount on 2nd and subsequent rides
- Club rides that stage from private property
- GPS Tracks
- Ride with GPS Club membership
- Cell phone compatible GPS Tracks that are emailed
- Luggage portage on overnight rides
- Chase truck
- Local support
- Routes mapped by our local experts
- Planned stops for fuel
- Some meals
- Lodging reservations
- Camping may be available
- Participant pin
- SWAG drawing
- Camaraderie of like-minded individuals
- We are somewhat old fashioned:
- We do not offer riding schools, give seminars, play games or rent bikes.
WHAT IS THE COST ?
- Club membership is $425 for most rides in 2022 and includes your first ride.
- Your 2nd or subsequent rides are only $299 in 2022.
- Relatives may ride with a club member for only $249 in 2022.
- Associate Club membership is available on the 1st and last ride in 2022 for only $299
DUAL SPORT RIDES to 12,000 feet
- Dual Sport loops that are challenging or easy, your choice on most rides.
- Dual Sport rides in the Heart of the Rockies, the mountains of Arizona, along the San Andreas fault or around Las Vegas.
- Epic rides on mountain passes over the Continental Divide and through the watershed’s of 4 major American rivers
- The Arkansas river
- Colorado river
- Rio Grande river
- South Platte river
CONTINENTAL DIVIDE SINGLETRACK TRAILRIDES
- The Club will provide access to trails, terrain and to creative routes you would otherwise not find.
- Exit Tours Club Sigletrack Trailrides avoid pavement wherever possible.
- We help you access some of the most spectacular trails and passes.
- You will not ride to dead-ends on our routes. All of our routes loop.
- In 2022 we will offer a 2 trailrides on and over the Continental Divide.
- Trailride when the trees are changing colors in September and early October.
- Singletrack loops at X-Roads BV in early August when the trails should be moist.
- These trailrides are over the Continental Divide and in the Arkansas River watershed.
TRUE ADVENTURE ADV RIDES
- ADV loops are on Adventure bike suitable terrain.
- All ADV loops include multiple mountain passes.
- Dirt roads. 2 Track. Twisty pavement,
- Some ADV loops include Jeep trails.
- For 2022 in the ADV category, we will offer your choice of 3 to 7 day overnight rides.
- Long loops with an overnight stops with lodging or camping on you.
- Luggage portage.
- Hotel and camping options and details are included with your Sign-Up confirmation.
- Adventure rides are in Colorado, Arizona, Northern New Mexico and California.
If that sounds good, continue reading on MORE INFO ON UPCOMING RIDES…
Exit Tours Motorcycle Club is called ‘Exit Tours’ because the club is based
in Salida, Colorado.
- Where the Arkansas River ‘Exits’ the mountains and because Salida means ‘Exit’ in Spanish.
- ‘Tours’ because we tour the mountains.
- The Club has been hosting Dual Sport rides in the Heart of the Rockies most years since 2012.
- The purpose of the Exit Tours Motorcycle Club is to create:
- Positive recreational riding activities that benefit our:
- Club Members
- Their family members
- and our Guests
Our Playground is Vast!