HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO GO RIDING IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS?
- But don’t know where to ride?
- Or camp or stay ?
- Eat or get fuel?
- Want to ride trails & mountain passes you’ve only heard about?
- Or just want to go riding somewhere different?
- We may have the answer.
- X-Roads of the Rockies are Club Motorcycle rides from the Heart of the Rockies
- Your first ride is included with Club membership
- Just sign-up and you’re in.
- No qualifying, no required meetings, no required work parties, no politics.
- We use as little pavement as possible to tie dirt sections together.
- Rides are open to any Competent Motorcycle Rider.
- Ride what you want, when you want, with who you want.
- Bring 2 bikes ?
- Most rides have multiple loops for you to choose from.
- GPS tracks
- Some Meals
- Luggage Portage on Overnight rides
- Ride with GPS membership
- Your 1st Ride with Exit Tours Motorcycle Club Membership
- Participant pin
- Bonfires & Camaraderie
- Local Support
- We are somewhat old fashioned.
- We do not offer seminars, play games or offer classes.
Dual Sport Rides @ 12,000 feet
- Dual Sport Loops that are challenging or easy, your choice.
- Epic rides on mountain passes over the Continental Divide and through the watershed’s of 4 major American rivers.
- The Arkansas, Colorado, Rio Grande & Platte Rivers
Continental Divide Singletrack
- We provide access to trails, terrain and to creative routes you would otherwise not find.
- We help you access some of the most spectacular trails and passes in a little known area of the Rocky Mountains.
- You will not ride to Dead-Ends on our routes. All of our routes loop.
- ADV loops are Adventure Bike suitable terrain.
- ADV loops include multiple Mountain Passes. Pavement, Dirt Roads.
- Some ADV loops include 2 Track & Jeep Trails.
- For 2021 in the ADV Category we will offer your choice of 2 Day or more overnight loops.
- Long Loops with an overnight stop in the middle with Lodging on you.
- Hotel options and details are included with your Sign-Up Confirmation.
If that sounds good, continue reading on More Info…
Our Playground is Vast!