ADVENTURE AWAITSHigh adventure, No Hassle, Low Key Motorcycle Club Rides
Exit Tours MC is a Colorado Non-Profit Motorcycle Club.
- We put on limited entry Club Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure rides.
- In the Rocky Mountains and the West.
- The club was formed in Salida, CO.
- Which means ‘Exit’ in Spanish and ‘Tours’ because we tour the mountains.
Any competent rider can join Exit Tours MC.
- There are no meetings, workdays or seminars required, and we don’t play politics.
- The Club will not hold your hand, but we will have your back.
- (ALL PHOTOS AND RED LINKS ARE CLICKABLE)
On all Club rides the club provides a chase truck:
- Staging and camping or lodging is on private property.
- Navigation is by Phone compatible GPS Tracks.
- Our Club routes are not ribboned or arrowed.
- All rides include a few meals, and a T-shirt.
- Some rides stage from one location and cloverleaf with multiple loops of your choice.
- Other rides are overnight to various location in the Rocky Mountains and the West.
- The club will portage your camping gear & overnight gear on overnight rides.
- The best thing about the Club is the outstanding camaraderie of Like-minded enthusiasts and new friends that can ride.
- The Club insists everyone use the ‘Buddy System‘ and look out for each other.
- Since we are riding with phone compatible Ride with GPS Tracks:
- There is no official start time on any of our club rides.
- You ride with whom you want to ride with, leave when you want to, and we do not ride in large groups.
- Almost all of our Club rides include a Hot Spring, lake, river, hot tubs or pool for soaking and after ride libations.
Join Exit Tours MC and your first ride is Included.
- 2nd and subsequent are discounted in the current Calendar year.
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO RIDE YOUR MOTORCYCLE ON:
- DUAL SPORT, SINGLETRACK OR ADVENTURE ROUTES IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS
- ALONG THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT IN CENTRAL CALIF.
- IN THE MOUNTAINS OF CENTRAL ARIZONA
- ON THE OLD SPANISH BORDER OF NORTHERN NEW MEXICO
- ADVENTURE LOOPS FROM THE MIDDLE OF COLORADO
- OVER MOUNTAIN PASSES ON THE CONTINENTAL DIVIDE
- TO THE GREAT SAND DUNES OF COLORADO
- CIRCUMNAVIGATE LAS VEGAS
- A BUCKET LIST RIDE TO LOS CABOS AT THE TIP OF THE BAJA PENINSULA
- OR HOW ABOUT AN ALL-INCLUSIVE ADVENTURE RIDE IN CUBA ?
BUT DON’T KNOW WHERE TO RIDE
- Camp or stay?
- Eat or get fuel ?
- Maybe you want to ride places you’ve only heard about ?
- Or you just want to go riding on your motorcycle somewhere different ?
WE MAY HAVE THE ANSWER:
It’s Green in Colorado in the Summertime
PICK A DATE THAT WORKS FOR YOU
- JUNE 17-18 ‘23 FREE Father’s Day Ride to the Alpine Tunnel in the Heart of the Rockies. Camp Saturday night.
- July 6-10 ’23 Continental Divide Adventure 4 Days over Multiple Mountain Pass’s in the Heart of the Rocky Mtns. Ride 11 high Passes.
- July 21-23 ’23 Great Sand Dunes Adventure 3 Day Ride to the Great Sand Dunes Hot Springs and the Arkansas River. Challenging or easy loops available.
- August 9-15 ’23 X-Roads BV SIX Days of Colorado Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure ride, Buena Vista. 6 Days in the Heart of the Rocky Mtns.
- August 24 – 31 ’23 COBDR Adventure Ride for 7 Days from the 4 Corners to the Wyoming Border. 9 Passes, gear portage & club support.
- September 7-10 ’23 Marble Dual Sport & Adventure Ride 3 Days from Marble, CO. Spectacular part of Colorado where few people venture.
- September 21-24 ’23 Spanish Border Adventure 3 Days in South Colorado & Northern New Mexico on the old Spanisht Border. Where few venture.
- October 5-8 ’23 Hartsel Lodge Adventure Rendezvous 4 Days of Adventure Loops from the Center of Colorado. Multiple ADV loops in every direction.
- Nov 17-20 ’23 Las Vegas 300 2 Day Dual Sport & Adventure Ride that Circumnavigates Las Vegas, NV. Ride in the Desert & Mtns all the way around Las Vegas.
- Club rides open to Any Competent Rider, throughout the year.
- Enjoy the camaraderie of other Like-minded enthusiasts around a campfire.
Sixteen Rides in 23 & 24 are POSTED
Where do you want to Ride ?
GREAT DIVIDE ADVENTURE RIDE SERIES
8 MULTI DAY ADVENTURES THIS SUMMER
6 DUAL SPORT RIDES IN AZ, CA, CO AND NV
- Your first ride is included with Club membership.
- Discounted 2nd and subsequent rides.
- Family member discount for Club members
- No qualifying, no required meetings, no required work parties, no politics.
- Just Sign-Up, and you’re in.
With all the widespread OHV closures:
- Knowing where to go, and how to get the best out of your riding day is now more valuable than ever before.
- We have scouted out the best routes, and eliminated the U-turns and dead-ends.
- Since you will be self-navigating the route with phone compatible GPS Tracks, there is no official start time.
- You may start any time you wish, though typically we like to see everyone on the trail before 9 am.
- Exit Tours MC gives you options for gas stops, makes arrangements for lodging, meals & camping.
- The Club does most of the logistics work for a fun and efficient 3-14 days of riding.
- We do not ride in large groups.
- The Club insists everyone use the Buddy System and look out for each other throughout the day.
- The Club has been hosting off-road rides in the Heart of the Rockies most years since 2012.
- The purpose of the Exit Tours Motorcycle Club is to put on outstanding Dual Sport & Adventure rides.
- That create positive recreational riding opportunities.
Our Playground is Vast!