HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO RIDE IN COLORADO?
• But don’t know where to ride?
• Or stay, eat or get fuel?
• Do you want to ride trails & Mountain Passes you’ve only heard about?
Or just want to go riding somewhere different?
We may have the answer.
X-Roads of the Rockies is a combined Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure ride in the Heart of the Rocky Mountains
Thursday Aug. 15th thru Tuesday Aug. 20th
Chaffee County Fairgrounds at the Crossroads of the Rockies in Salida, Colorado
20+ Loops. GPS tracks, 5 nights of camping, 5 meals, beverages and a finisher pin are Included
Camaraderie & Local Support
- 3 Day event with 3 Bonus Days.(Bonus days Thursday, Monday & Tuesday)
- 24 loops available.
- Bring 2 bikes and ride Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure loops?
- Over 3,000 Miles of loops. All loops Cloverleaf from the Fairgrounds.
- 7 Dual Sport loops, Laid out with either A, B or C riders in mind.
- 6 Singletrack loops – One 140 mile A+ loop, three 100 Mile A loops and one 65 mile B Singletrack loop. One 35 mile loop.
- 7 ADV loops– Three 300 + mile Adventure Bike loops. One 175 mile, 124 mile, 60+ Mile and One 230 mile loop.
- 4 fun short Warm-Up loops, one for each discipline, and 1 for all abilities to try?
- Arrive Thursday or Friday and ride your choice of 5 Warm-up loops.
- 3 Dinners and 2 Breakfasts included
- 5 Nights primitive camping included at the Fairgrounds
- RV Hook-ups are available at the Fairgrounds for an additional Fee
- Ride Thursday through Tuesday or Fish for a Day ?
- Ride loops with your own group or combine with another group for even more camaraderie.
- Spend 5 days riding the best stuff in the Heart of the Rockies.
Dual Sport Ride @ 12,000 feet
- Ride what you want, when you want, with who you want. New friends or old.
- Navigate by GPS Tracks and GPS Track Cue Sheet Roll Charts.
- ‘C’ Dual Sport loops are suitable for an ADV Bike.
- ‘B’ Singletrack is doable on a factory Dual Sport model.
- ‘A’ Dual Sport loops will challenge you.
- Bring a plated dirt bike and ride the ‘A+’ or ‘A’ Singletrack loops?
- GPS Navigation. Roll charts from GPS Cue Sheets.
- Little used trails & 2 track in the Heart of the Rockies.
- Routes to iconic destinations you wouldn’t put together on your own.
Any Competent rider is welcome to join us.
Club membership is included with Sign-Up, no other club membership requirements.
Triumph Cub on the Continental Divide
This is a Club Ride. Ride starts on private property. No Guides, No trail marking.
Entry is limited, so you will not get lost in the crowd.
Cost of the ride is for amenities included with the ride, and not for the ride themselves..
ADV loops are Adventure Bike suitable terrain, you may spend all day riding.
ADV loops include multiple Mountain Passes. Pavement, Dirt Roads. Some ADV loops include 2 Track & Jeep Trails.
Continental Divide Singletrack
We provide access to trails, terrain and to creative routes you would otherwise not find.
We help you access some of the most spectacular trails and passes in the Rockies in a little known area of the Rocky Mountains.
You will not ride to Dead-Ends on our routes. All of our routes loop.
If that sounds good, continue reading on More Info…
Our Playground is Vast!