HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO GO RIDING IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS?
- But don’t know where to ride?
- Or camp or stay ?
- Eat or get fuel?
- Want to ride trails & mountain passes you’ve only heard about?
- Or just want to go riding somewhere different?
- We may have the answer.
- X-Roads of the Rockies is a Club Motorcycle ride from the Chaffee County Fairgrounds in Salida Colorado.
- Club membership is included with Signing-up.
- X-Roads is a Club ride. Just sign-up and you’re in. No qualifying, no required meetings, no required work parties, no politics.
- We use as little pavement as possible to tie dirt sections together.
- X-Roads of the Rockies is a combined Dual Sport, Singletrack & Adventure ride.
- Open to any Competent Motorcycle Rider.
- Ride what you want, when you want, with who you want.
- Bring 2 bikes ?
- Over 25 loops from the Fairgrounds for you to choose from.
- Ride Thursday Aug. 13th through Monday Aug. 17th 2020
- Camping available from Wednesday Night
- The rides start and loop from the Chaffee County Fairgrounds in Salida, Colorado.
- GPS tracks of 25+ Loops
- 5 nights of camping at the Fairgrounds (Wed to Monday)
- 4 meals, 2 Breakfast, 2 Dinners
- Ride with GPS membership
- Exit Tours MC Membership
- Participant pin
- Bonfires & Camaraderie
- Local Support
- We are somewhat old fashioned.
- We do not offer Seminars, play games or offer classes.
- Cost is $350 for all the above
Dual Sport Rides @ 12,000 feet
- Dual Sport Loops that are challenging or easy, your choice.
- Epic rides on mountain passes over the Continental Divide and through the watershed’s of 4 major American rivers.
Continental Divide Singletrack
- We provide access to trails, terrain and to creative routes you would otherwise not find.
- We help you access some of the most spectacular trails and passes in a little known area of the Rocky Mountains.
- You will not ride to Dead-Ends on our routes. All of our routes loop.
- ADV loops are Adventure Bike suitable terrain.
- ADV loops include multiple Mountain Passes. Pavement, Dirt Roads. Some ADV loops include 2 Track & Jeep Trails.
- For 2020 in the ADV Category we will offer your choice of four 2 Day overnight loops.
- We found last year over 300 miles a day was too much, so for 2020 we will offer:
- 350-400 mile Loops with an overnight stop in the middle with Lodging on you.
- Hotel options and details are included with your Sign-Up Confirmation.
If that sounds good, continue reading on More Info…
Our Playground is Vast!