Ready to step-up your Adventure Game ?
Exit Tours Motorcycle Club’s Adventure & Dual Sport Rides aren’t your grandma’s Sunday outings.
High adventure, No Hassle, Low Key Motorcycle Club Rides
Exit Tours MC is a Colorado Non-Profit Motorcycle Club.
- The Club puts on Limited Entry Club Rides.
- For 3 disciplines
- Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure
- Any competent rider can join
- Enjoy the camaraderie of Like-minded enthusiasts
- Overnight rides include gear portage and some meals
- Some rides cloverleaf from various locales.
- Wickenburg, Arizona
- The San Andreas Fault in Central California
- 7 rides in Colorado in the Heart of the Rockies
- Northern New Mexico
- Circumnavigating Las Vegas, Nevada
- To the tip of Baja and back
- 3 All-Inclusive rides in Cuba
With all the widespread OHV closures:
- Knowing where to go, and how to get the best out of your riding day…
- is now more valuable than ever before.
- We have scouted out the best routes, and eliminated the U-turns and dead-ends.
- Exit Tours MC was formed in Salida, CO.
- ‘Salida’ translates to ‘Exit’ from Spanish
- ‘Tours’ because we tour the mountains
- Where the Arkansas river ‘Exits’ the Mountains
Any competent rider can join Exit Tours MC.
- There are no meetings, workdays or seminars associated with Club Membership.
- We don’t play politics.
- The Club will not hold your hand, but we will have your back.
- (ALL PHOTOS AND RED TEXT IS LINKED AND CLICKABLE)
- On all Club rides the Club provides a chase truck.
- Staging and camping or lodging on private property
- Gear Portage on overnight rides
- Navigationis by Phone compatible Ride with GPS Tracks
- Overnight to various locations in the Rocky Mountains and the West.
- Some rides stage from one location
- And cloverleaf with multiple loops of your choice.
- The best thing about the Club is the outstanding camaraderie of Like-minded enthusiasts.
- And new friends that can ride.
- The Club insists everyone use the ‘Buddy System‘ and look out for each other.
- Since we are riding with phone compatible Ride with GPS Tracks:
- There is no official start time on any of our club rides
- You ride with whom you want to ride with
- Leave when you want to
- We do not ride in large groups.
- Almost all Club rides include a Hot Spring, lake, river, hot tub or pool for soaking and after ride libations.
Join Exit Tours MC and your first ride is Included.
- 2nd and subsequent are discounted in the current Calendar year.
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO RIDE YOUR MOTORCYCLE ON:
- DUAL SPORT, SINGLETRACK OR ADVENTURE ROUTES
- IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS
- ALONG THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT IN CENTRAL CALIF.
- IN THE MOUNTAINS OF CENTRAL ARIZONA
- IN THE MOUNTAINS OF NORTHERN NEW MEXICO
- ADVENTURE LOOPS FROM THE MIDDLE OF COLORADO
- OVER MOUNTAIN PASSES ON THE CONTINENTAL DIVIDE
- TO THE GREAT SAND DUNES OF COLORADO
- CIRCUMNAVIGATE LAS VEGAS
- RIDE TO LOS CABOS AT THE TIP OF THE BAJA PENINSULA
- ADVENTURE RIDE IN CUBA ?
BUT DON’T KNOW WHERE TO RIDE:
- Camp or stay?
- Eat or get fuel ?
- Maybe you want to ride places you’ve only heard about ?
- Or you just want to go riding on your motorcycle somewhere different ?
WE MAY HAVE THE ANSWER:
- October 5-8 ’23 Hartsel Lodge Adventure Rendezvous 4 Days of Adventure Loops from the Center of Colorado. Multiple ADV loops in every direction.
- Nov 17-20 ’23 Las Vegas 3002 Day Dual Sport & Adventure Ride that Circumnavigates Las Vegas, NV. Ride in the Desert & Mountains all the way around Las Vegas. The weekend before Thanksgiving.
UPCOMING RIDES IN 2024
- February 8-16 ’24 Cuban Adventure Ride 9 Day All-inclusive Adventure Ride in Western Cuba
- February 23rd – March 7thThe Whole EnchiladaAll- Inclusive Adventure Ride to Los Cabos
- March 7-10 ’24 The Wick 3 Day Dual Sport, Singletrack & ADV Ride that cloverleafs from Wickenburg, AZ
- March 7-15 ’24 Cuban Adventure Ride 9 Day All-inclusive Adventure Ride in Western Cuba
- March 23-29 7 Day Go Baja Adventure Experience ‘The Real Baja’ and all it has to offer.
- May 3-6 ‘24 San Andreas 300 3 Day Dual Sport & Adventure Ride along the San Andreas Fault
- May 4-13 ’24 Cuban Adventure Ride 10 Day All-inclusive Adventure Ride in Eastern Cuba
- June 15-16 ‘24 FREE Father’s Day Ride to the Alpine Tunnel Historic District in the Heart of the Rockies
- July 12-15 ’24 Continental Divide Adventure 4 Days over Multiple Mountain Pass’s in the Heart of the Rocky Mtns. From Colorado Springs. 11+ high mountain passes.
- July 26-28 ’24 Great Sand Dunes Adventure 3 Day Ride to the Great Sand Dunes Hot Springs and the Arkansas River. Challenging or easy loops available.
- August 8-14 ’24 X-Roads BV SIX Days of Colorado Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure ride, Buena Vista. 6 Days of Cloverleafing loops in the Heart of the Rocky Mountains.
- August 22-30 ’24 COBDR Adventure Ride for 7 Days from the 4 Corners to the Wyoming Border. 9 high mountain Passes, gear portage & club support.
- September 5-8 ’24 Continental Divide Adventure 4 Days over Multiple Mountain Pass’s in the Heart of the Rocky Mtns. Ride 11+ high mountain passes. From the Colorado Springs Airport
- September 19-22 ’24 Spanish Border Adventure3 Days in South Colorado & Northern New Mexico mountains on the old Spanish Border. Ride where few venture..
- Club rides are open to Any Competent Rider
- Enjoy the camaraderie of other Like-minded enthusiasts around a campfire.
Where do you want to Ride ?
- Your first ride is included with Club membership.
- Discounted 2nd and subsequent rides.
- Family member discount for Club members
- No qualifying, no required meetings, no required work parties, no politics.
- Just Sign-Up, and you’re in.
- Exit Tours MC gives you options for gas stops.
- Makes arrangements for lodging, meals & camping.
- The Club does most of the logistics work for a fun and efficient 3-7 days of riding.
- All rides include a few meals, and a T-shirt.
- Our Club routes are not ribboned or arrowed.
- The Club does not provide Guides.
- Since you will be self-navigating the route with phone compatible Ride with GPS Tracks.
- There is no official start time.
- You may start any time you wish.
- Though typically we like to see everyone on the trail by 9 am.
- The Club insists everyone use the Buddy Systemand look out for each other throughout the day.
- Exit Tours MC has been hosting off-road rides in the Heart of the Rockies most years since 2012.