HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO RIDE IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS?
But don’t know where to ride?
• Or camp or stay ?
Eat or get fuel?
• Do you want to ride trails & Mountain Passes you’ve only heard about?
- Or just want to go riding somewhere different?
We may have the answer.
- We use as little pavement as possible to tie dirt sections together.
- You will be challenged on most of the loops, challenged, but Fun…
We are out to have fun on a 5 Day Dual Sport Adventure.
Over 25 Dual Sport, Singletrack & Adventure Loops from the
Crossroads of the Rockies in the Heart of the Rockies.
- X-Roads of the Rockies is a combined Dual Sport, Singletrack & Adventure ride
- Open to any Competent Motorcycle Rider.
- Ride what you want, when you want. Bring 2 bikes ?
- Thursday Aug. 13th through Monday Aug. 17th 2020
- The rides start and loop from the Chaffee County Fairgrounds in Salida, Colorado.
- 25+ Loops. GPS tracks, 4 nights of camping, 4 meals
- Ride with GPS membership, Exit Tours MC Membership
T-Shirt & finisher pin. Bonfire, Camaraderie & Local Support are included.
Dual Sport Ride @ 12,000 feet
Dual Sport Loops that are challenging or easy, your choice.
- ADV loops are Adventure Bike suitable terrain.
- ADV loops include multiple Mountain Passes. Pavement, Dirt Roads.
- Some ADV loops include 2 Track & Jeep Trails.
- For 2020 in the ADV Category we will offer your choice of four 2 day overnight loops.
- We found last year over 200 miles a day was too much, so for 2020 we will offer:
- 350-400 mile Loops with an overnight stop in the middle with Lodging on you.
- Hotel & camping options and details are included with your Sign-Up Confirmation.
Continental Divide Singletrack
- We provide access to trails, terrain and to creative routes you would otherwise not find.
- We help you access some of the most spectacular trails and passes
- In a little known area of the Rocky Mountains.
- You will not ride to Dead-Ends on our routes. All of our routes loop.
If that sounds good, continue reading on More Info…
Our Playground is Vast!