HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO RIDE YOUR MOTORCYCLE IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS ?
OR ALONG THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT ? IN THE MOUNTAINS OF ARIZONA ?
ON THE OLD SPANISH BORDER OF NORTHERN NEW MEXICO ? AROUND LAS VEGAS ?
TO LOS CABOS AT THE TIP OF BAJA ?
OR AN ALL-INCLUSIVE ADVENTURE RIDE IN CUBA ?
- But don’t know where to ride ?
- Camp or stay? Eat or get fuel ?
- Maybe you want to rides trails or to mountain passes you’ve only heard about ?
- Or maybe you just want to go riding on your motorcycle somewhere different ?
- WE MAY HAVE THE ANSWER:
High adventure, no hassle motorcycle club rides open to any competent riders in ’22 & ’23 . Enjoy the camaraderie of other like-minded enthusiasts around campfires.
- August 10-15 X-Roads BV Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure ride from Buena Vista, CO
- August 25 – Sept 1 COBDR Adventure ride for 7 days from Cortez, CO to the Wyoming Border
- September 16-18 X-Roads Singletrack Trailride from Howard, Co over the Continental Divide
- September 22-25 Spanish Border ADVride in Southern Colorado & Northern New Mexico
- October 7-9 X-Roads Singletrack Trailride 2 from Howard, Co over the Continental Divide
- November 19-21 Las Vegas 300 Dual Sport ride that circumnavigates Las Vegas, NV
- Jan 19-27 Cuban Adventure Ride 9 day all-inclusive Adventure in Cuba
- Feb 9-23 Baja Adventure Ride 14 day ride to Los Cabos down the Baja Peninsula
- March 30- April 7 Cuban Adventure Ride 9 day all-inclusive Adventure in Cuba
- Your first ride is included with Club membership on most rides.
- Discounted 2nd rides.
- Family member discount for Club members
- No qualifying, no required meetings, no required work parties, no politics.
- Just sign-up and you’re in.
With all the widespread OHV closures, knowing where to go and how to get the best out of your riding day is now more valuable than ever before.
- We have scouted out the best routes and eliminated the dead ends, private property fences and U-Turns.
- If you want good challenges, the best balance of roads, trails, and incredible scenery, and a fun time, with no work putting it all together, this is it.
- Since you will be self-navigating the route with phone compatible GPS Tracks, there is no official start time.
- You may start any time you wish, though typically we like to see everyone on the trail before 9 am.
- We do not ride in large groups.
- We insist everyone use the Buddy System and look out for each other throughout the day.
- Exit Tours MC rides are recreational Club rides.
- All rides start on private property, with fewer than 75 riders.
- Singletrack & Adventure rides are limited to 25 riders Max.
- We use as little pavement as possible to tie dirt sections together and access amenities.
- Navigation is by Ride with GPS Tracks.
- Cell phone compatible Ride with GPS Club membership is included with Club Membership.
- Rides are open to any competent motorcycle rider.
- Ride what you want, when you want, with who you want.
- Your 1st ride in most cases
- Discount on 2nd and subsequent rides
- Club rides that stage from private property
- Phone compatible GPS Tracks
- Ride with GPS Club membership
- GPS Tracks that are emailed
- Luggage portage on overnight rides
- Chase truck
- Local support
- Routes mapped by our local experts
- Planned stops for fuel
- Some meals
- Lodging reservations
- Camping may be available
- Participant pin
- SWAG drawing
- Camaraderie of like-minded individuals
- We are somewhat old fashioned:
- The Club does not offer riding schools, give seminars, play games or rent bikes.
WHAT IS THE COST ?
- Membership is yearly/ ends in December
- Club membership is $425 for most rides in 2022 and includes your first ride.
- Your 2nd or subsequent rides are only $299 in 2022.
- Relatives may ride with a club member for only $249 in 2022.
- Associate Club membership is available on some rides for Only $299
DUAL SPORT RIDES to 12,000 feet
- Dual Sport loops that are challenging or easy, your choice on most rides.
- In the Heart of the Rockies, we ride in these watersheds:
- The Arkansas river
- Colorado river
- Rio Grande river
- South Platte river
CONTINENTAL DIVIDE SINGLETRACK TRAILRIDES
- The Club will provide access to trails, terrain and to creative routes you would otherwise not find.
- Exit Tours Club Singletrack Trailrides avoid pavement wherever possible.
- We help you access some of the most spectacular trails and passes.
- You will not ride to dead-ends on our routes. All of our routes loop.
- Trailride when the trees are changing colors in September and early October.
- Singletrack loops at X-Roads BV in early August when the trails should be moist.
- These trailrides are over the Continental Divide and in the Arkansas River watershed.
TRUE ADVENTURE RIDES
It’s about the Experience
- ADV loops are on Adventure bike suitable terrain.
- All ADV loops include multiple mountain passes.
- Dirt roads. 2 Track. Twisty pavement, Some ADV loops include Jeep trails.
- Long loops with an overnight stops with lodging or camping on you.
- Luggage portage.
- Hotel and camping options and details are included with your Sign-Up confirmation.
- Adventure rides are in Colorado, Arizona, Northern New Mexico and California, Baja and Cuba.
If that sounds good, continue reading on MORE INFO ON UPCOMING RIDES…
Exit Tours Motorcycle Club is called ‘Exit Tours’ because the club is based
in Salida, Colorado.
- Where the Arkansas River ‘Exits’ the mountains and because Salida means ‘Exit’ in Spanish.
- ‘Tours’ because we tour the mountains.
- The Club has been hosting Dual Sport rides in the Heart of the Rockies most years since 2012.
- The purpose of the Exit Tours Motorcycle Club is to create positive recreational riding activities that benefit our:
- Club Members
- Their family members
- and our Guests
Our Playground is Vast!