INFO & REQUIREMENTS
Please join Exit Tours MC and Profil as we host a thrilling all-inclusive motorcycle adventures on BMW F700GSs in Cuba.
- Exit Tours MC has teamed up with the German tour operator Profil Reisen Cuba, who have specialized in Cuba travels for more than twenty years.
- The U.S. “Support for the Cuban people” license allows individuals to travel freely to Cuba as they wish.
- These Adventures with Exit Tours MC and Profil are a unique offering and opportunity.
- There are currently No other U.S. based motorcycle tour groups visiting Cuba as a scheduled tour.
- The ride in May does not visit Havana.
- For the Exit Tours MC Bucket List Cuban Adventure, you’ll need to join the Club and and meet us in Miami, Havana or Holguin. (Club Membership is included with Signing-Up)
- There are NO required meetings, workdays or politics involved with joining Exit Tours MC, just Sign-Up and Ride.
- You must be a competent rider.
- If you choose to bring a significant other along as a pillion passenger, they should be competent at riding as a passenger.
- This will be a Low key, no hassle Guided Club Ride.
- We must remain in a group for the majority of the ride.
- You cannot straggle of from the Guide in Cuba.
- These Rides will be limited to 9 or 10 Riders, plus passengers.
- If Cuba is on your Bucket List, this is a great opportunity to make it happen.
- Cuban Visa
- Drivers License
- Medical Insurance
- Emergency Flight Insurance (LINK)
- Trip Cancellation Insurance (recommended)
- $600-$1000 cash (US Credit Cards cannot be used in Cuba)
- Riding Gear (warm weather)
- Cell Phone for Photos and WIFI connections
- Phone charger
- Tank Bag
- Compatible Helmet Headset (Not mandatory)
- Diarrhea Medicine
- Tune up on your Spanish
Please see this FAQ Page for some answers to Questions.