INFO & REQUIREMENTS
Please join Exit Tours MC as we host 2 thrilling 9-day all-inclusive motorcycle adventure’s on BMW F700GSs around Western Cuba.
Exit Tours MC has teamed up with the German tour operator Profil Reisen Cuba, who have specialized in Cuba travels for more than twenty years. They offer small group tours, with professional Cuban motorcycle guide Luis Enrique González Saez.
The U.S. “Support for the Cuban people” license allows individuals to travel freely to Cuba as they wish.
- January 19-27
- March 30 to April 7
Book your Flight to arrive in Havana on Jan 19 or March 30
Depart Jan 27 or April 7
- For the Exit Tours MC Bucket List Cuban Adventure, you’ll need to join the Club and and meet us in Miami or Havana.
- There are NO required meetings, workdays or politics involved with joining Exit Tours MC, just Join and Ride.
- You must be a component rider, and if you choose to bring a significant other along as a pillion passenger, they should be competent at riding as a passenger.
- This will be a low key, no hassle Guided Club Ride.
- We must remain in a group for the majority of the ride. You cannot straggle of from the Guide in Cuba.
- This Ride will be limited to 10 Riders, plus passengers.
- If Cuba is on your Bucket List, this is a great opportunity to make it happen.
- If January will not work with your schedule, maybe late March will ?
- Cuban Visa
- Motorcycle Endorsement on License
- Medical Insurance
- Emergency Flight Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- $600-$1000 cash (US Credit crass cannot be used in Cuba)
- Riding Gear (warm weather)
- Cell Phone for Photos and WIFI connections
- Tank Bag
- Diarrhea Medicine
- Tune up on your Spanish