ADVENTURE RIDE CUBA- East
Please join Exit Tours MC as we host a thrilling all-inclusive 10 Day motorcycle adventure from May 4-13 on BMW GSf 700s in Eastern Cuba.
This Cuban Adventures is more than just a Motorcycle ride:
- This ride features Cultural & Gastronomic delights with History lessons from the seat of a Motorcycle.
We have teamed up with the German tour operator Profil Reisen Cuba, who have specialized in Cuban travels for more than twenty years.
Cuban Expert Christopher Baker will act as a Guide on this ride in May.
- The Itinerary and routes were laid out by National Geographic acclaimed Cuban Expert & Moto Journalist Christopher Baker.
- Profil Reisen Cuban motorcycle guide Luis Enrique González Saez will also be on hand in May.
- Red is Linked
- These Adventures with Exit Tours MC and Profil are a unique offering and opportunity.
- There are currently No other U.S. based motorcycle tour groups or Motorcycle Clubs visiting Cuba on a scheduled tour.
- The Eastern ride in May does not visit Havana.
The U.S. “Support for the Cuban people” license allows US Citizens to travel freely to Cuba as they wish.
- The “Support for the Cuban people” license, requires that we stay at private B&Bs and dine at private restaurants while in Cuba.
- You’ll ride for 8 days, and our days will be full of Adventure as we explore old colonial towns on the island, and meet with Cubans from all walks of life…
- Check the Rates for a Passenger… And bring your significant other !
READ MOREon Why you should Visit Cuba…
RIDE FEES FOR AN ALL- INCLUSIVE on this 10 DAY CUBAN MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE.
May 4-13 2024
- $ 5,250.00 Double Occupancy
- $ 2,295.00 Pillion Passenger, Double Occupancy
- $ 5,650.00 Single Occupancy
PRICE INCLUDES EXIT TOURS MOTORCYCLE CLUB MEMBERSHIP.
- Air Fare
- Cuban Visa (Available with Airline Ticket)
- Toiletries (Laundry, et.al)
$ 900.00 – 1,000.00 Deposit to Hold your Spot.
- Balance due in April 2024.
Our itinerary was planned by Adventure Moto Journalist Chris Baker
- ‘This Cuban Adventure ride is not just some fly-by-night operation we’ve thrown together.’
- The club has been consulting with Mr. Baker to make sure this Adventure is the best it can be.