8 Adventure Rides on the Great Divide of Colorado in 2023
All 8 of these multi-day club rides take place through the Rocky Mountains, not around them.
- To Iconic destinations you typically would not do on your own, with as much dirt as possible
- Each ride includes GPS tracks, Gear Portage, Chase truck & trailer, camping , breakfast’s, a dinner and a T shirt and pin.
- Lodging is on you
- Each ride includes staging, camping or lodging on Private property.
- Your choice weather you want to camp or Lodge most nights.
- Overnight rides includes Gear Portage and some meals.
- Chase truck & Trailer in case of an issue.
- Ride With GPS phone compatible tracks, that include our local experts dirt ‘shortcuts’.
- You leave when you wish, ride without a large crowd, and don’t wait on a Guide, since your riding with GPS tracks.
- The Club insists everyone use the Buddy System and look out for each other.
- Rides 1-4, 7, 8 all include Alternate Routes that avoid any difficult sections.
- Rides 5 & 6 includes Jeep Roads and trails
- $425 to Join the club for one of these rides.
- 2nd and subsequent rides are $325 in ’23
- The COBDR the last week in August is 7 days of support and $700.
8 Outstanding rides in the Rocky Mountains that you would not typically do on your own:
1. June 18 Free Father’s Day Ride to the Alpine Tunnel in the Heart of the Rocky Mountains.
2. July 6-10 Ride the Divide for 4 Days over 11 high-Mountain Passes in early July.
3. July 21-23 Great Sand Dunes Hot Springs and the Arkansas River Adventure for 3 Days in late July.
4. August 10-15 X-Roads BV 6 Days of Colorado offers multiple Loops for all 3 disciplines in the Heart of the Rockies.
5. August 24-31 CO Backroads Discovery Ride for 7 days from the 4 Corners to the Wyoming border in late August.*
6. September 7-10 Epic Marble Colorado Adventure for 3 days Colorado in early September.*
7. September 21-24 the old Spanish Border of Colorado and New Mexico for 3 Days on the first week of Autumn.
8. October 5-8 Hartsel Lodge Adventure Rendezvous for 4 Days from the Hartsel Ranch in the middle of Colorado in late Autumn.
* No Alternate Routes around Semi-Challenging Sections
DIVIDE RIDE SERIES LINKS & FACEBOOK PAGES
- JUNE 17-18 ’23 FREE Fathers Day Ride to the Alpine Tunnel in the Heart of the Rockies. 120 Miles.
- July 6-10 ’23 Continental Divide Adventure Ride 4 Days over multiple Mountain Passes. 760 miles.
- July 21-23 ’23 Great Sand Dunes Adventure 3 Day ride to the Great Sand Dunes Hot Springs and the Arkansas River. 530 Miles
- August 9-15 ’23 X-Roads BV Six Days of multiple loop Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure rides from Buena Vista, CO.
- August 24 – 31 ’23 COBDR Adventure ride for 7 days from Cortez, CO to the Wyoming Border. 1 Rest Day. 800+ Miles
- September 7-10 ’23 Marble Dual Sport & Adventure Ride 3 Days from Marble, CO. Multiple Loops.
- September 21-24 ’23 Spanish Border ADV 3 Day ride in Southern Colorado & Northern New Mexico. 500+ Miles
- October 5-8 ’23 Hartsel Lodge Adventure Rendezvous 4 Days of Multiple Loop Options from the Center of Colorado
GREAT DIVIDE FLYERCN Great Divide 1_23