LODGING INFO for the Autumn Spanish Border Adventure Ride
- At the ELKHORN LODGE Sept 21
- To the OJO CALIENTE HOT SPRINGS Sept 22
- And in TAOS, NEW MEXICO Sept 23
- START TIME: 8 AM to 9 AM on Friday Sept 22
- START ADDRESS:
- 2663 S. Highway 84,
Chama, NM 87520
- Gear Portage is Included with the Ride
- For the Autumn Spanish Border ADV ride you will need to contact the Elkhorn Lodge in Chama, NM
- The Club has asked that Lodging be held for the group on Thursday Sept 21
- And Sunday Sept 24 if you wish.(Recommended)
- Camping is included on Friday Sept 22 at Ojo Caliente Hot Springs
- Contact the Sagebrush or your choice of Lodging in Taos on Saturday Sept 23
- The ride will conclude at the Elkhorn Lodge in Chama, NM on Sunday Sept 24
- The club will host an after ride Dinner Sunday Night at the Elkhorn Lodge
Autumn Spanish Border
- PLEASE FIND LINKS AND PHONE NUMBERS BELOW for LODGING
Call the Elkhorn Lodge, mention Exit Tours and reserve a room or a Cabin.
- Thursday: Sept 21 & Sunday Sept 24 (recommended)
We will stage and stay in Chama, NM on Thursday Sept 21.
- CALL the Elkhorn Lodge in Chama to hold a room for you on Thursday Sept 21
- We have made discounted lodging reservations
- Mention Exit Tours when making reservations with your CC.
- DO NOT BOOK ONLINE.
- Mention Exit Tours. Sept 21
- Dinner on Thursday evening and Breakfast Friday morning is included in Chama.
- The ride will commence in Chama on Friday Morning Sept 22 with a Riders meeting at 7 & 8 AM
- (You only need attend 1 meeting)
Ojo Caliente Mineral Hot Springs Friday Sept 22
- We have reserved 10 large camping spots, included with the ride.
- If you would like a room, please call Ojo Caliente Resort. 877-977-8212
- Ojo Caliente also has permanent nicely set-up Airstream Trailers for rent.
- While other Hot Springs may claim to be Resorts…
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Hot Springs truly is a Top Shelf Hot Springs Resort.
- Camping will be in the resort Campground at Ojo Caliente
- The Club will portage your camping gear to Ojo Caliente and your overnight gear to Taos.
- The Club will also transport a medium size Ice Chest for you.
- Since the club will transport your Ice Chest, you could BBQ Friday at the Hot Springs on Friday.
- There will also be a ‘Community’ ice chest available.
- The Club will provide a BBQ, condiments and utensils.
- There is a restaurant and wine bar at Ojo Caliente.
- Reservations are required for Dinner at the Restaurant. 877-977-8212
- Dinner and Breakfast is on you at Ojo Caliente.
- Soaking in the Mineral Hot Sprigs is not included, but campers do receive a 20% discount for soaking.
We have asked that 15 rooms be held at a Great Discounted Rate in the Historic Courtyard at the Sagebrush Inn.
Saturday Sept 23
Call this number and talk and ask for Lou – 575-425-7011
Sagebrush Inn Sales Manager
- The ride Headquarters in Taos is the Historic Sagebrush Inn for Saturday Sept 23.
- The Sagebrush Inn has an excellent patio, restaurant and bar.
- Call for the Discounted Rate
- You may stay anywhere in Taos you wish.