- START TIME: 8 AM to 10 AM on Friday Sept 22
- START ADDRESS: 2663 S. Highway 84,
Chama, NM 87520
- We will stage and stay in Chama , NM on Thursday Sept 21.
- Dinner on Thursday evening and Breakfast Friday morning is included in Chama.
- The ride will commence in Chama on Friday Morning Sept 22 with a Riders meeting at 7 & 8 AM (You only need attend 1 meeting)
- Stage and camp at Ojo Caliente Hot Springs on Friday Sept 22 (Camping is Included with your membership)
- Saturday Sept 23 we will be in Taos, New Mexico.
- The Ride HQ will be at the Historic Sagebrush Inn in Taos.
- For the Autumn Spanish Border ADV ride you will need to contact the Elkhorn Lodge in Chama , NM where we have asked that Lodging be held for the group on Thursday Sept 21 and Sunday Sept 24 if you wish.(Recommended)
- Contact the Sagebrush or your choice of Lodging in Taos on Saturday Sept 23
- The ride will conclude at the Elkhorn Lodge in Chama, NM on Sunday Sept 24
- The club will host an after ride Dinner Sunday Night at the Elkhorn Lodge
- You must CALL the Elkhorn Lodge in Chama to hold a room for you on Thursday Sept 21
- Elkhorn Lodge PHONE: 575-756-2105
- Ojo Caliento Hot Springs Resort on Friday Night the 22nd Camping is included.
- Camping will be in the resort Campground at Ojo Caliente
- The Club will portage your camping gear to Ojo Caliente and your overnight gear to Taos.
- The Club will also transport a medium size Ice Chest for you.
- Since the club will transport your Ice Chest, you could BBQ Friday at Ojo Caliente.
- There will also be a ‘Community’ ice chest available.
- The Club will provide a BBQ, condiments and utensils.
- There is a restaurant and wine bar at Ojo Caliente.
- Reservations are required for Dinner at the Restaurant at Ojo Caliente
- Dinner and Breakfast is on you at Ojo Caliente.
- Soaking in the Mineral Hot Sprigs is not included, but campers do receive a 20% discount for soaking.
- The ride HQ in Taos is the Historic Sagebrush Inn for Saturday Sept 23.
- You may stay anywhere in Taos you wish.
- We have reserved rooms in the historic courtyard where they have an excellent patio, restaurant and bar at the Sagebrush Inn.
- We have made discounted lodging reservations, but it is up to you follow up at the Elkhorn and the Historic Sagebrush Inn.
- Mention Exit Tours when making reservations.
- DO NOT BOOK ONLINE. Call the numbers below and mention Exit Tours. Or leave a message and someone will get back to you.
- PLEASE FIND LINKS BELOW for LODGING.
- And for the HISTORY and CULTURE of the LAND and PEOPLE on the OLD SPANISH BORDER in SOUTHERN COLORADO and NORTHERN NEW MEXICO.
Call the Elkhorn Lodge, mention Exit Tours and reserve a room or a Cabin.
- Thursday: Sept 21 & Sunday Sept 24
Mineral Hot Springs
We have reserved 10 large camping spots, included with the ride.
If you would like a room, please call Ojo Caliente Resort.
Ojo Caliente also has permanent nicely set-up Airstream Trailers for rent.
While other Hot Springs may claim to be Resorts, Ojo Caliente Mineral Hot Springs truly is a top shelf Hot Springs Resort.
Friday Sept 22
We have reserved rooms for a Great Rate in the Historic Courtyard
Saturday Sept 23
(Photos are Clickable)