- at the ELKHORN LODGE
- to the OJO CALIENTE HOT SPRINGS
- and in TAOS, NEW MEXICO
- START TIME: 8 AM to 9 AM on Friday Sept 22
- START ADDRESS: 2663 S. Highway 84,
Chama, NM 87520
We will stage and stay in Chama , NM on Thursday Sept 21.
- Dinner on Thursday evening and Breakfast Friday morning is included in Chama.
- The ride will commence in Chama on Friday Morning Sept 22 with a Riders meeting at 7 & 8 AM (You only need attend 1 meeting)
- Stage and camp at Ojo Caliente Hot Springs on Friday Sept 22
- Camping is Included with your membership
- Saturday Sept 23 we will be in Taos, New Mexico.
- The Ride HQ will be at the Historic Sagebrush Inn in Taos.
- For the Autumn Spanish Border ADV ride you will need to contact the Elkhorn Lodge in Chama , NM
- The Club has asked that Lodging be held for the group on Thursday Sept 21 and Sunday Sept 24 if you wish.(Recommended)
- Contact the Sagebrush or your choice of Lodging in Taos on Saturday Sept 23
- The ride will conclude at the Elkhorn Lodge in Chama, NM on Sunday Sept 24
- The club will host an after ride Dinner Sunday Night at the Elkhorn Lodge
- You must CALL the Elkhorn Lodge in Chama to hold a room for you on Thursday Sept 21
- Elkhorn Lodge PHONE: 575-756-2105
- Ojo Caliento Hot Springs Resort on Friday Night the 22nd Camping is included.
- Camping will be in the resort Campground at Ojo Caliente
- The Club will portage your camping gear to Ojo Caliente and your overnight gear to Taos.
- The Club will also transport a medium size Ice Chest for you.
- Since the club will transport your Ice Chest, you could BBQ Friday at the Hot Springs.
- There will also be a ‘Community’ ice chest available.
- The Club will provide a BBQ, condiments and utensils.
- There is a restaurant and wine bar at Ojo Caliente.
- Reservations are required for Dinner at the Restaurant. 877-977-8212
- Dinner and Breakfast is on you at Ojo Caliente.
- Soaking in the Mineral Hot Sprigs is not included, but campers do receive a 20% discount for soaking.
- The ride HQ in Taos is the Historic Sagebrush Inn for Saturday Sept 23.
- You may stay anywhere in Taos you wish.
- We have reserved rooms in the historic courtyard where they have an excellent patio, restaurant and bar at the Sagebrush Inn.
- We have made discounted lodging reservations, but it is up to you follow up at the Elkhorn and the Historic Sagebrush Inn.
- Mention Exit Tours when making reservations.
- DO NOT BOOK ONLINE.
- Call the numbers below and mention Exit Tours. Or leave a message and someone will get back to you.
- PHONE: 575-758-2254
- PLEASE FIND LINKS AND PHONE NUMBERS BELOW for LODGING.
Call the Elkhorn Lodge, mention Exit Tours and reserve a room or a Cabin.
- Thursday: Sept 21 & Sunday Sept 24
Google Map LINK to the Elkhorn Lodge
Mineral Hot Springs
We have reserved 10 large camping spots, included with the ride.
If you would like a room, please call Ojo Caliente Resort.
Ojo Caliente also has permanent nicely set-up Airstream Trailers for rent.
While other Hot Springs may claim to be Resorts, Ojo Caliente Mineral Hot Springs truly is a Top Shelf Hot Springs Resort.
Friday Sept 22
We have reserved rooms for a Great Rate in the Historic Courtyard
Saturday Sept 23
TAOS LODGING INFO
HISTORY and CULTURE of the LAND and PEOPLE on the OLD SPANISH BORDER
- in SOUTHERN COLORADO and NORTHERN NEW MEXICO.
(Photos are Clickable)
HISTORY AND CULTURE OF THE SAN LUIS VALLEY AREA