Wickenburg, Arizona fills an interesting chapter in the history of Arizona and the West.
- Though less than an hour away (54 freeway miles) from the hustle and bustle of modern Phoenix.
- Arizona’s most western community stands guarded from the metropolitan masses.
- With all the widespread OHV closures, knowing where to go and how to get the best out of your riding day is now more valuable than ever before.
We have scouted out the best routes and eliminated the dead ends, private property fences and U-Turns at closed routes.
- Since you will be self-navigating the route with GPS Tracks, there is no official start time.
- You may start any time you wish, though typically we like to see everyone on the trail before 9 am.
- We do not ride in large groups.
- We insist everyone use the Buddy System and look out for each other throughout the day.
- There are no guides.
On the variety of loops, riders will spread out, yet get to know new people.
- Find new riding partners and enjoy the great camaraderie of your fellow enthusiasts.
- The Club gives you options for gas stops, makes arrangements for lodging, meals & camping. Does the logistics work for a fun and efficient 3-4 days of riding.
- If you want good challenges, the best balance of roads, trails, and incredible scenery, and a fun time, with no work putting it all together, this is it.
- The Wick Dual Sport, Singletrack & ADV ride will be limited to 60 club members.
- There is one 250+ Mile Adventure Loop you could turn it into a 2 Day ride and spend the night in Historic Jerome, AZ.
The Bradshaw Mountains are located north of Wickenburg and south of Prescott.
- The Bradshaw’s have long been known for being one of the most mineralized mountain ranges in the world.
- The Wick Dual Sport is a Classic Club ride. You won’t find games, talks, or seminars.
- You will find the camaraderie of like-minded enthusiasts around a Campfire, and the pool and a good time.
- The weather in Arizona should spectacular in early March.
Navigation by Cell Phone compatible GPS Tracks.
March 7-10 2024
The Wick: Google Photo Share File from ’23