MORE INFO ON CLUB RIDES
The Club hosts Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure rides in the Rocky Mountains and the West.
- Exit Tours MC has engineered various rides that Criss-cross the Continental Divide and the West.
- How many rides can you have on your bucket list ?
- For a few days you’ll experience the best trails and the most stunning landscapes our country has to offer.
- No electronics, few Stop lights. No traffic.
- You’ll be challenged by the terrain and amazed by the scenery.
(ALL PHOTOS ARE CLICKABLE)
- Most of our loops are not passable in the winter in Colorado, and even in the summer storms can render many passes difficult.
- Which is why the Club hosts rides to Cuba, Baja and in AZ & Nevada and along the San Andreas fault in the winter months.
- With all the widespread OHV closures, knowing where to go and how to get the best out of your riding day is now more valuable than ever before.
- If you want good challenges, the best balance of roads and trails, incredible scenery, and a fun time, with no work putting it all together, these Club rides should be on your Bucket List.
- Exit Tours MC rides are all are club rides. Not public events, like races, or most Dual Sport events.
- That means the ride participation is limited, so you will not get lost in the crowd.
- Though any competent rider may participate.
- We do not encourage riding in large groups, and insist everyone use the Buddy System.
- You do not need an Invitation.
- You should be a competent rider to take part.
- All loops cloverleaf or return to where they started.
- Ride your choice of routes at many rides.
- Most of these rides do not not limit you to a one size fits all loops.
- Ride loops with your own group, or combine with another group of Like-minded enthusiast’s, for even more camaraderie.
- Spend a few days riding some of the best stuff in the West.
- Exit Tours MC’s “High Adventure, No Hassle” approach includes plenty of riding.
- Ride routes to iconic destinations you wouldn’t put together on your own.
- Ride what you want, when you want, with who you want. New friends or old.
- You won’t find games, talks, or seminars on our Club Rides.
- You will find Enduro based rides that take just about all day to complete on most Dual Sport loops.
- Singletrack loops are real Rocky Mountain Singletrack tied together with dirt and paved roads.
- Hence the need for a plate.
- The Adventure loops will offer you a few challenges and scenic landscapes.
- Exit Tours Motorcycle Club rides are not competitions, nor are prizes or trophies awarded.
- All participants are on their own, riding at their own pace, at their own risk, and always have the option to follow the designated route or to follow another route of their choosing.
- Exit Tours M/C rides are non-competitive, non-commercial, paying for the amenities with the ride and not for the ride itself.
- These are recreational club rides for club members only.
- The rides starts and finish on private property.
- Amenities are provided, such as meals, t-shirts, fuel portage, parking-meeting arrangements and camping.
- In many areas private property boundaries are not well defined or even posted.
- It is possible that anyone following an Exit Tours Motorcycle Club route could get behind closed gates or ride somewhere they are not supposed to be and possibly get cited or yelled at.
- Every Exit Tours M/C member is advised of this in advance of our rides, and by participating takes full and sole responsibility for their actions and well-being, without exception.
- We recommend leaving early and keeping stops to a minimum.
- You leave when you wish, ride at your own pace and we do not ride in large groups.
- We also highly recommend you come with a friend and be responsible for each other throughout the day.
- What is a Competent Rider ?
- If you have to ask if you can ride your motorcycle over some mountain 4×4 pass’s and survive…
- You probably don’t have the knowledge or skills to do it.
- People who can do it safely have already informed themselves, based on past experience, and are confident enough in their skills and machinery that they don’t have to ask.
- If you have to ask, don’t do it, even if you have ridden all of the toughest trails in Iowa…