MORE INFO ON CLUB RIDES
Exit Tours MC has engineered various rides that Criss-cross the Continental Divide and the West.
- How many rides do you have on your bucket list ?
- Experience the best trails and the most stunning landscapes our country has to offer.
- No electronics, few Stop lights. No traffic.
- You’ll be challenged by the terrain and amazed by the scenery.
(ALL PHOTOS ARE CLICKABLE)
- Loops are not passable in the winter in Colorado, and even in the summer storms can render many passes difficult.
- Which is why the Club hosts rides to Cuba, Baja and in AZ & Nevada and along the San Andreas fault in the winter months.
- With all the widespread OHV closures, knowing where to go and how to get the best out of your riding day is now more valuable than ever before.
- If you want good challenges, the best balance of roads and trails, incredible scenery, and a fun time, with no work putting it all together, This is it…
- Exit Tours MC rides are all are club rides. Not public events, like races, or most Dual Sport events.
- That means the ride participation is limited.
- You will not get lost in the crowd.
- Any competent rider may participate.
- You do not need an Invitation.
- You should be a competent rider to take part.
- Ride your choice of routes at many rides.
- Ride loops with your own group, or combine with another group of Like-minded enthusiast’s, for even more camaraderie.
- Spend a few days riding some of the best stuff in the West.
- Exit Tours MC’s “High Adventure, No Hassle” approach includes plenty of riding.
- Ride routes to iconic destinations you wouldn’t put together on your own.
- Ride with New friends or old friends.
- You won’t find games, talks, or seminars on our Club Rides.
- You will find Enduro based rides that take just about all day to complete on most Dual Sport loops.
- Singletrack loops are real Rocky Mountain Singletrack tied together with dirt and paved roads.
- Hence the need for a plate.
- The Adventure loops will offer you a few challenges and scenic landscapes.
- Exit Tours Motorcycle Club rides do not include trophies.
- All participants are on their own:
- Riding at their own pace
- At their own risk
- And always have the option to follow the designated route or to follow another route of their own choosing.
- Exit Tours M/C rides are non-competitive:
- Paying for the amenities with the ride and not for the ride itself.
- These are recreational club rides for club members only.
- All Club rides start and finish on private property.
- Amenities are provided: Such as meals, t-shirts, gear & fuel portage, parking-meeting arrangements and camping.
- In many areas private property boundaries are not well defined or even posted.
- It is possible that anyone following an Exit Tours Motorcycle Club route could get behind closed gates.
- Or ride somewhere they are not supposed to be and possibly get cited or yelled at.
- Every Exit Tours M/C member is advised of this in advance of our rides.
- By joining and participating takes full and sole responsibility for their actions and well-being, without exception.
- We recommend leaving early and keeping stops to a minimum.
- You leave when you wish, ride at your own pace and we do not ride in large groups.
- We also highly recommend you come with a friend and be responsible for each other throughout the day.
What is a Competent Rider
- If you have to ask if you can ride your motorcycle over some mountain 4×4 pass’s and survive.
- You probably don’t have the knowledge or skills to do it.
- People who can do it safely have already informed themselves.
- Based on past experience, and are confident enough in their skills and machinery that they don’t have to ask.
- If you have to ask, don’t do it, even if you have ridden all of the toughest trails in Iowa…
LINK TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have a Question on Navigation ?