ADVENTURE RIDE INFO
Ride loops to iconic destinations few people ever have the opportunity to visit.
- Colorado Motorcycle Adventure rides in ’22 on the old Spanish Border in Northern New Mexico and to Hot Springs for 3 days.
- Ride to the Great Sand Dunes and Hot Springs on little used dirt roads and 2 track, on an epic 3 day ride from Colorado Springs, CO.
- Ride on the Continental Divide Adventure for 4 days over 11 high Rocky Mountain passes.
- Ride up and around Pikes Peak on old mining railroad right-of -ways.
- Your choice of Epic Loops over multiple mountain passes in the Heart of the Rocky Mountains from X-Roads in Buena Vista, Colorado.
- Or how about a 7 day club supported Adventure Ride on the Colorado Backroads Discovery Route from 4 Corners to the Wyoming Border?
E-Ticket Adventure Loops
- Your choice of loops on a few rides. Short, Long, Easy, Challenging.
- Or Overnight loops with overnight lodging on you.
- All loops start and finish on private property.
- Ride in the Headwaters and watersheds of 4 major American rivers: The Colorado, Rio Grande, Arkansas and Platte Rivers
- Ride over the Continental Divide on multiple mountain passes.
- Ride to hot springs, past old mines, through history and on old Railroad right of ways.
- Possible to end each day on most rides soaking in hot springs, if that’s your thing.
- Ride around Pikes Peak on old railroad right-of-ways.
- Ride on the Old Spanish Border in Northern New Mexico and Southern Colorado.
- Continental Divide ADV ride over 11 mountain passes on the Continental Divide.
- Ride into the back of the Great Sand Dunes National Park
- Ride along the San Andreas fault in Central California and to 3 iconic beaches on the Central Coast.
- Ride through the mountains and desert of Central Arizona.
- Ride the Colorado Backroads Discovery Route from the 4 Corners to the Wyoming Border.
- Limited entries on ADV rides so we ride without a large crowd
- These ADV rides include some of the most spectacular scenery in the most scenic riding areas of the Country.
- The “High Adventure, No Hassle” approach includes plenty of riding on dirt roads and 2 Track, jeep roads, mountain passes, gravel and paved mountain roads mapped by our local experts and the camaraderie of like-minded individuals.
- The playground for X-Roads is among the densest concentration of high peaks and passes in North America.
- All of these rides are self-guided by following GPS Tracks.
- Local support will be available if there are any issues.
- Chase Truck included on all rides.
- Gear portage so you may ride unencumbered.
- The Rocky Mountains in the Heart of the Rockies are called the rooftop of North America.
- With 12 peaks reaching over fourteen thousand feet, the Collegiate Peaks near Chaffee County are some of the highest peaks in the United States.
- These peaks and passes form the backbone of the Rocky Mountains and the Continental Divide.
- The Great Sand Dunes National Monument is one awesome destination if you wish.
- The GSD loop features an epic pass thru the Sangre de Cristo Wilderness, over Medano Pass at 10K feet into the back of the Great Sand Dunes.
- We will NOT be riding in the Dunes.
- On all Club rides we recommend leaving early and keeping stops to a minimum.
- You leave when you wish, ride at your own pace.
- We also highly recommend you come with a friend and be responsible for each other all through the day.
- We must insist everyone use the BUDDY SYSTEM
- Adventure bikes with off-road tires recommended. Not 50/50 tires.
(Photos are clickable)
E-Ticket Adventure Loops