COLORADO SINGLETRACK INFO
Ride your dirt bike on spectacular Colorado Rocky Mountain Singletrack Trails
In the Heart of the Rocky Mountains.
- Rocky Mountain Singletrack, some of it at treeline on the Continental Divide.
- Outstanding loops on and off the Continental Divide Trail.
- Ride the longest continous singeltrack OHV trail in Colorado.
- Loops into the Colorado River watershed from the Arkansas River watershed.
- You should have a plated Dirt Bike for the Singletrack loops.
- While we are calling them Singletrack loops, they are in actuality Dual Sport loops with miles of Singletrack.
- Singletrack loops with options from 60 to 140 miles
- Little ridden Singletrack, with few or any whoops or stutterbumps.
(Photos are clickable)
- The Rainbow Trail is the longest continuous Singletrack OHV trail in Colorado.
‘B’ Singletrack Loops are Dual Sport rides that include some Singletrack.
- ‘B’ Singletrack loops could be navigated by a ‘skilled’ rider on an ADV bike.
- Why aren’t there more ‘B’ Singletrack loops ? It’s the Rocky Mountains.
- Phone compatible Ride with GPS Tracks are used for navigation.