Hey Guys, we thought this was a No Brainer. Ride some Epic Trails where you never get to ride. Share the camaraderie with like-minded individuals.
- X-Roads includes camping Thursday to Tuesday
- Bonfire, Dinner & Beverages Friday, Saturday & Sunday Night
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday at the Fairgrounds
- Secure truck parking for the duration of the event
- We recommend a plated dirt bike for the Singletrack loops.
- While we are calling them Singletrack loops, they are in actuality Dual Sport loops with miles of Singletrack.
- 5 Epic Singletrack loops options: 35 to 140 miles
- Ride a little known area of Colorado few people know or ever have the opportunity to visit.
- Buy your own fuel and snacks on the trail
Start Of Horseshoe trail above treeline
- Saturday ride a 140+ mile Divide Singletrack loop that is a loop you would not put together on your own.
- 2 possible fuel stops on Saturday
Little ridden Singletrack
- Sunday ride a Bitchen 100 mile loop on the Rainbow Trail. The Rainbow is the longest continuous Singletrack trail in Colorado.
- Sunday’s Loop includes 35 miles of continuous Singletrack.
- Sunday we will transport fuel and snacks to the approximate halfway point.
- There are no gas stations on the Rainbow Trail loop, so you need to carry fuel if don’t ride Sunday if you can’t go 100 miles.
The Rainbow Trail
- Ride not with guides but with outriders who will point the way on Saturday & Sunday. Stop at all intersections.
- Should prove to be an unforgettable ride in an area of Colorado few people ever venture into.
- All loops but 4 Mile loop at Carnage Canyon cloverleaf from the Fairgrounds and include pavement sections.
- You must be a competent rider and be prepared to ride the ‘A+’ & ‘A’ Singletrack Loops.
- ‘A’ Singletrack loops should only be attempted by ‘A’ Riders.
Horseshoe loop will not have Outriders. This loop is a true challenge. Up to 12.5 k feet above sea level.
- ‘B’ Singletrack 65 mile loop could be navigated by a ‘skilled’ rider on an ADV bike.
- Why aren’t there more ‘B’ Singletrack loops ? It’s the Rocky Mountains.
- Dual Sport loops include some Singletrack and are still a fun ride & a challenge.
- GPS tracks for navigation. GPS Que sheet rollcharts will be available for you to print.
X-Roads is club ride. No trail markings. No guides. Membership Included with Sign-Up.
- You are not paying for the ride, but for the amenities with the ride.
Singletrack crew on Monday in 2018 at the Greens Creek Shelter
Elevation Profiles of X-Roads Singletrack Loops
‘A+’ Singletrack Divide Loop 142 Miles *
‘A’ Singletrack Rainbow Loop 94 Miles *
‘A’ Horseshoe Loop 107 Miles *
‘A’ Singletrack 4 Mile Loop 35 Miles Warm-Up *
‘B’ Singletrack CDT Loop 65 Mile
27 Mile warm-up loop with short section of the Rainbow.
If you want to ‘try’ some singletrack, this is your loop.