Ride Epic Rocky Mountain Singletrack Trails. Share the camaraderie with like-minded enthusiast’s.
- Ride a little known area of Colorado few people know or ever have the opportunity to visit.
- Real Rocky Mountain Singletrack, some of it for miles at treeline on the Continental Divide.
- Creek crossings, rocks, uphill and down.
- You must have a plated motorcycle for the Singletrack loops.
- While we are calling them Singletrack loops, they are in actuality Dual Sport loops with miles of Singletrack.
- Multiple Epic Singletrack loops options: 60 to 140 miles
- Buy your own fuel and snacks on the trail
Start Of Horseshoe trail above treeline
- Ride Singletrack loops that you would not put together on your own.
- Little ridden Singletrack, few if any whoops or stutterbumps.
- 2 different Loops of the Rainbow you could not put together on your own
- The Upriver Loop is 130 miles over 4 mountain passes that ends at 11,300+ foot Monarch Pass
- The Downriver loop is a bitchen 100 mile loop into the Bonanza mining area
- The Rainbow is the longest continuous Singletrack trail in Colorado.
- Epic Loops on the Continental Divide Trail
- Loops into the Colorado River watershed that you cant do with just a map.
The Rainbow Trail
- All loops cloverleaf from the Fairgrounds and include pavement sections.
- You must be a competent rider and be prepared to ride the ‘A’ Singletrack Loops.
- ‘A’ Singletrack loops should only be attempted by ‘A’ Riders.
- Horseshoe loop is a true challenge. Up to 12.5 k feet above sea level.
- Includes Agate Creek, Continental Divide Trail and Greens Creek
- ‘B’ Singletrack loops could be navigated by a ‘skilled’ rider on an ADV bike.
- Why aren’t there more ‘B’ Singletrack loops ? It’s the Rocky Mountains.
- Dual Sport loops include some Singletrack and are still a fun ride & a challenge.
- GPS tracks for navigation.
- X-Roads is club ride. No trail markings. No guides. Membership Included with Sign-Up.
- You are not paying for the ride, but for the amenities with the ride.
Singletrack crew on Monday in 2018 at the Greens Creek Shelter
More Loops and Options have been added for 2020
Continental Divide Trail
Our Playground is Vast!