THURSDAY to WEDNESDAY
AUGUST 8-14 2024
6 DAYS OF COLORADO
- Easy Access to multiple loops for each discipline.
- Ride on the Continental Divide and the Mosquito Range.
- Ride along and over the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range.
- Ride from the Headwaters of the Arkansas River in Leadville.
- To the Headwaters of the South Platte, the Rio Grande and Colorado Rivers.
- The 4 Mile OHV Area is across the street from the River Park Mine.
- All loops cloverleaf from the staging area off of Trout Creek Pass @ the River Park Mine.
- Come for as many days as work for you.
CYCLE NEWS ARTICLE on the ’22 Rendition of X-Roads BV
Show up on Thursday August 8.
- Set up your camp in the staging / camping area.
- Ride until Wednesday August 14.
- When the trails should be moist from summer monsoon rains.
- And Tourists are not around during the week.
Set-Up Camp any day from Thursday…
This is a club ride, so entries are limited.
- Any competent rider can join.
- There are no workdays, meetings of politics involved…just Join and Ride.
- The Club will be not host seminars, play games or give riding lessons.
The Private River Park Mine where X-Roads BV stages on has private access to the Arkansas River.
Ride old Railroad Right-of-ways down canyons and around the Mountains
ALL MAPS ARE CLICKABLE
Several Loop Example Maps
Hwy’s 24 & 285 are a true Crossroads of the Rockies.
- Just across the street from the X-Roads BV staging area is Singletrack in Carnage Canyon, Chinaman Gulch, and the 4 Mile OHV Area.
There are 100’s of miles of dirt roads and trails on the Continental Divide.
- Ride the infamous Rainbow Trail.
- The longest continuous singletrack OHV Trail in Colorado.
- Ride part of the COBDR over Weston and Hagerman Passes.
- Ride over the highest Pass in the Country that goes somewhere, Mosquito Pass.
Lodging and camping in the Rocky Mountains is at a premium in the Summertime.
- Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to camp at an A1 camp spot, in one of the best spots to ride from in the Heart of the Rockies.
- There is no electricity or potable water on the property.
- So there are no additional fees for camping.
- The on-property irrigation creeks, as well as the river are suitable for after ride cooling off, rinsing and soaking & fishing.
Provided with your Club Membership for X-Roads BV:
- Outstanding private Staging and Camping area
- Arkansas River Access
- Phone compatible GPS Tracks of multiple loops
- 6 Days of riding possible
- 40 loops of your choice to ride
- Easy to Challenging (A,B,C)
- Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure
- Local support
- Chase Truck
- Exit Tours Club membership
- Ride with GPS Club membership
- 3 meals (2 Breakfasts and 1 Dinner)
- Camaraderie of Like-minded Enthusiasts
- T-shirt & a participant pin
- X-Roads BV Coffee Cup
SIGN UP IS OPEN