SAN ANDREAS 300
ADVENTURE RIDE INFO
CLUB DUAL SPORT & ADVENTURE RIDE
The San Andreas 300 Adventure ride is a 3 Day Adventure motorcycle Club Ride open to any competent rider.
- No meetings, workdays, politics or games.
- The Club won’t hold your hand.
- But we do have your back.
- Ride, hang-out and camp with Like-Minded Enthusiasts.
- The club insists everyone use the Buddy System
- Membership for the ride includes Gear Portage
- 6 meals
- Phone compatible Ride with GPS Tracks.
- Camp or stay or stay in your RV on Friday & Sunday on Private Property in Pozo.
- Open Bar in Ballinger.
- Camp in Ballinger on Saturday.
- Night Ride Friday Night up Paved twisty road to Black Mountain.
- Start the 3 day ride from the site of the old Hi Mtn. Enduro @ Pozo.
- Ride to the site of the Leapin’ Lizard Enduro in Ballinger Canyon.
- Ride to 3 iconic Central Coast Beaches on Monday. Morro Bay, Avila and Pismo Beach from Pozo.
- Pozo is east of San Luis Obispo.
- Ballinger Canyon is Northeast of Santa Barbara.
Ride back to Pozo on Sunday.
Ride to 3 iconic beaches on the Central Coast on Monday.
- Ride from Pozo to Ballinger on Saturday.
- Over the Santa Lucia Mountains from Pozo, to around Soda Dry Lake.
- Through the Carrizo Plains not the standard way.
- Ride off-road on dirt roads and 2 track to Maricopa for fuel and then towards the Pine Mountain club.
- Ride paved roads in the Mountains of the coast range behind Ojai to Ballinger Canyon.
- Ride a loop back to Pozo on Sunday thru the Carrizo Plains and over Pozo Summit .
- On Monday ride an Adventure loop to iconic beaches on the Central Coast of California.
- If you choose to stay Sunday Night.
- Ride from Pozo over Pozo and La Panza summit first,
- Then down Stagecoach Rd down Cuesta Grade to San Luis Obispo & Morro Bay.
- Over Pefumo Canyon to Lunch in Avila Beach and then to Pismo Beach.
- Halcyon, Arroyo Grande and Hi-Mtn Road back to Pozo.
- You could skip the eastern portion and it’s a 130 mile loop.
This is a 3 Day ride with gear portage, 6 meals and camping.
- Camp on Private Property in Pozo Friday Night
- Camp in Ballinger Canyon on Saturday.
- Return to the staging area in Pozo Sunday night, and ride to the beach on Monday
Through the San Andreas Fault Zone.
Ride on Pismo Beach on Monday
SIGN-UP INFO LINK: