MARCH 7-10 2024
SIGN-UP OPENS JAN 1ST 2024
What do you need to get started ?
- A sense of adventure and common sense.
Sign-Up instantly using PayPal .
You do not have to be a PayPal Member to use PayPal.
- Join the Club and your first ride is included with membership.
- Associate Club membership is discounted membership for just one Club ride.
- The Wick is an Associate Club Member ride for only $375
PayPal is now offering the option to Join the club with their Buy Now-Pay Later with 0 % interest for 6 months.
Scroll to the bottom of the SIGN-UP Page see your payment options.
ASSOCIATE CLUB MEMBERSHIP FOR THE WICK INCLUDES:
- Dual Sport, Singletrack and ADV loops in the Bradshaw Mountains of Central Arizona
- Associate Exit Tours Motorcycle Club membership
- Ride with GPS Club Membership
- Phone compatible GPS Tracks for multiple loops
- Night Ride on Friday
- Beverage at a local Saloon Friday Night
- Saturday Night Dinner & Banquet
- Saturday Night Supercross Viewing Party
- Staging Area on Private Property
- Chase Truck
- Local Support
- The Camaraderie of like-minded enthusiasts
- Lodging Discount
- Navigation is by Cell Phone compatible GPS Tracks.
- See this LINK for more Info on Navigation & Safety: advtours.com/navigation-safety/
- Staging area Directions and Lodging Discount Information will be sent with Sign-Up Confirmation.
- Ride HQ is the Rancho Grande Best Western in Downtown Wickenburg.
- You could also stay in a RV Park next door or Camp out of town in the Desert.
SIGN-UP OPENS JAN 1 2024
- Hazards DO exist on our routes, such as downed trees, washouts, rocks, etc. and will NOT be marked in any fashion.
- All routes are publicly-accessible so you may also encounter other riders and traffic.
- Uphill Traffic has the Right-Of-Way
- Riders need to use caution and common sense at all times.
- Stay to the right when possible, particularly around blind turns.
- We discourage you from riding alone and encourage everyone to use the BUDDY SYSTEM
- We will not have checkpoints throughout the day or sweep riders to keep track of you.
- We may provide “outriders” to help you if you need a shortcut to the finish or have questions along the way, but they should NOT be considered “sweep” riders:
- If you get stranded we will of course do what we can to bail you out, however if we need to arrange evacuation, medical aid, or any other form of rescue assistance for you there may be a an outside charge associated with that assistance.
- These Rides are for competent, licensed, insured riders with a street legal, quiet motorcycles with a USFS approved spark arrestor.
- By competent we mean having the necessary ability, knowledge and skill to complete these rides successfully.
- By participating in ANY Club event every Club Member takes full and sole responsibility for their actions and well-being, without exception.
- All participants are on their own, riding at their own pace, at their own risk, and always have the option to follow the designated route or to follow another route of their choosing.
- Exit Tours M/C rides are non-competitive, self-guided, non-commercial, recreational club rides for members only paying for the amenities with the ride.
Q: Why do these rides cost what they do?
- There is no economy of scale.
- But since there will not be 200 riders you are guaranteed a more comfortable environment.
- Liability Insurance, art, website, web hosting, accounting, book-keeping, facility rentals, printing…
- Meals included with the rides, Porta-Potties, Circus tents and trailers and our Club Members time, fuel, tires and lodging all add to the cost.
- Exit Tours M/C is a Colorado Non-Profit Corporation, and we will be donating a portion of any proceeds to the Blue Ribbon Coalition.
- Your ride fee assures the ongoing promotion of more motorcycle adventures.
If you withdraw your participation before a ride :
- There are NO REFUNDS
- If you withdraw from a ride your payment for shared group expense amenities will be forfeited or MAY be transferred to another rider.
- A $20 Fee @ Sign-In will be required for Rider Changes
- If Exit Tours Motorcycle Club cancels a ride we will make all attempts to provide an equivalent ride on an alternate date.
- If we do this then your prepaid shared group expense payment may be transferred to the new ride date, or if you cannot attend the new date, a 100% refund for shared group expenses will apply less PayPal Fees.
- Our rides are all-weather.
- Rides will not be cancelled, regardless of weather conditions, and refunds will not be given for shared group expense amenities.
- Nor will they be transferred to another ride or rider.