CLUB DUAL SPORT & ADVENTURE RIDE
SAN ANDREAS 300 APRIL 29- MAY 1 2023
The San Andreas 300 is a Club ride open to any competent rider with a plated Dirt Bike, Dual Sport or ADV Motorcycle.
- Ride your motorcycle from the site of the old Hi Mtn. Enduro @ Pozo.
- To the site of the Leapin’ Lizard Enduro in Ballinger Canyon.
- And back to Pozo on the Central Coast of California.
- The San Andreas 300 stages and camps on private property from Friday April 28 to May 1 2023
ARRIVE ON FRIDAY APRIL 28
A 2 Day motorcycle ride with gear and fuel portage & meals.
Camping or Lodging is available.
Ride Through the San Andreas Fault Zone.
LINK to RIDE WEBSITE: https://calidualsport.com/
Ride some of the fun trails of both Enduro’s.
- Ride little used Singletrack and epic ridgetop 2 track.
- Ride to Ballinger on Saturday.
- Ride loops in Ballinger Canyon on the weekend and ride back to Pozo on Sunday.
- Trailride in Pozo on Monday.
- Or ride an Adventure bike loop to 3 iconic beaches on the Central Coast of California on Monday if you choose to stay Sunday Night.
SIGN UP OPENS JAN 1 2023
MORE INFO on this LINK: