CLUB DUAL SPORT & ADVENTURE RIDE
SAN ANDREAS 300 APRIL 29- MAY 1 2023
The San Andreas 300 is a Club ride open to any competent rider with a plated Dirt Bike, Dual Sport or ADV Motorcycle.
- Ride your motorcycle from the site of the old Hi Mtn. Enduro @ Pozo.
- To the site of the Leapin’ Lizard Enduro in Ballinger Canyon.
- And back to Pozo on the Central Coast of California.
- The San Andreas 300 stages and camps on private property from Friday April 28 to May 1 2023
ARRIVE IN POZO ON FRIDAY APRIL 28
A 2 Day motorcycle ride with gear and fuel portage & meals.
Camp in Pozo or Camp or Lodge in Ballinger Canyon at a Private Ranch.
Ride Through the San Andreas Fault Zone.
LINK to RIDE WEBSITE: https://calidualsport.com/
Ride some of the fun trails of both te Hi Mtn and Leapin’ Lizard Enduro’s.
- ‘A’, B+ & ‘B’ Loops are available on the Dual Sport ride
- The Adventure loop would be suitable for ‘C’ riders
- Ride little used Singletrack and epic ridgetop 2 track.
- Ride to Ballinger on Saturday.
- Ride loops in Ballinger Canyon on the weekend and ride back to Pozo on Sunday.
- Trailride in Pozo on Monday if you wish.
- Or ride an Adventure bike loop to 3 iconic beaches on the Central Coast of California on Monday if you choose to stay Sunday Night.
Amenities with the ride Include:
- Camping & Staging on Private Property.
- Camp among the Oak Trees in Pozo.
- On a mesa in Ballinger there are 3 options to stay.
- Bootleg camp wherever, camp a campsite with shade, water, table and nearby outhouse. Or Sleep in a one room Lodge.
- Gear Portage
- Fuel Portage
- 2 Lunches, 2 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners (Sat & Sun)
- Free Pozo Martini’s at the Private Ranch Friday evening
- $5 double cheeseburgers Friday night
- Open Bar Saturday Night in Ballinger
- Phone compatible GPS Tracks with multiple loop options
- Chase Truck
- Participant Pin
- The outstanding camaraderie of Like-minded Enthusiasts.
SIGN UP OPENS JAN 1 2023