Start of a Dual Sport Adventure
MORE INFO, FLYERS & INFO LINKS
3 Day event with 3 Bonus Days. (Bonus days Thursday, Monday & Tuesday)
- 24 loops available.
- Bring 2 bikes and ride Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure loops?
- Over 3,000 Miles of loops. All loops Cloverleaf from the Fairgrounds.
- 7 Dual Sport loops, Laid out with either A, B or C riders in mind.
- 6 Singletrack loops – One 140 mile A+ loop, three 100 Mile A loops and one 65 mile B Singletrack loop. One 35 mile loop.
- 7 ADV loops– Three 300 + mile Adventure Bike loops. One 175 mile, 124 mile, 60+ Mile and One 230 mile loop.
- 4 fun short Warm-Up loops, one for each discipline, and 1 for all abilities to try?
- Arrive Thursday or Friday and ride your choice of 5 Warm-up loops.
- 3 Dinners and 2 Breakfasts included
- 5 Nights primitive camping included at the Fairgrounds
- RV Hook-ups are available at the Fairgrounds for an additional Fee
- Ride Thursday through Tuesday or Fish for a Day ?
- Ride loops with your own group or combine with another group for even more camaraderie.
- Spend 5 days riding the best stuff in the Heart of the Rockies.
- Ride what you want, when you want, with who you want. New friends or old.
- Navigate by GPS Tracks and GPS Track Cue Sheet Roll Charts.
- ‘C’ Dual Sport loops are suitable for an ADV Bike.
- ‘B’ Singletrack is doable on a factory Dual Sport model.
- ‘A’ Dual Sport loops will challenge you.
- Bring a plated dirt bike and ride the ‘A+’ or ‘A’ Singletrack loops?
- GPS Navigation. Roll charts from GPS Cue Sheets.
- Little used trails & 2 track in the Heart of the Rockies.
- Routes to iconic destinations you wouldn’t put together on your own.
Any Competent rider is welcome to join us.
Club membership is included with Sign-Up, no other club membership requirements.
Triumph Cub on the Continental Divide
This is a Club Ride. Ride starts on private property. No Guides, No trail marking.
Entry is limited, so you will not get lost in the crowd.
Cost of the ride is for amenities included with the ride, and not for the ride themselves.
The Rocky Mountains are not for Beginners
– We Do Not Provide Training –
Heart of the Rockies Map
X-Roads takes place in the Watersheds of 4 major American Rivers.
The Rio Grande, Arkansas, Colorado and Platte Rivers in the Heart of the Rockies.
Exit Tour’s VP Matt Taber at 12,000+ foot Hancock Pass
The Playground for our rides this Summer are held among the densest concentration of high peaks and passes in North America.
There are more 14 thousand foot peaks in Chaffee County than any other county in the US.
Sunset on the Continental Divide
Exit Tours “High Adventure, No Hassle” approach includes plenty of riding on little used mountain two-track, singletrack, dirt & gravel routes mapped by our local experts.
And includes the camaraderie of like-minded enthusiasts.
2 Track @ 12,000 feet
You won’t find games, talks, or seminars at X-Roads.
You will find Enduro based rides that takes just about all day to complete on the Dual Sport loops.
Singletrack loops are real Rocky Mountain Singletrack tied together with dirt and paved roads. Hence the need for a plate.
The Adventure loops will offer you challenges and scenic landscapes and enough stories to tell for the rest of the year.
We use as little pavement as possible to tie dirt sections together.
You will be challenged on most of the loops, challenged, but Fun…
We are out to have fun.
Exploration Team in Bonanza
Through the Rocky Mountains, Not around them.
A Possible Once in a Lifetime Opportunity.
Have a Question on Navigation ?