Sign-Up instantly using PayPal.
Please see Below for Each Date as Costs Vary depending on Amenities Available at each specific location.
Go to Each Link for Each Specific Ride Website:
- Cali Dual Sport Sign Up Page May 5 & 6
- X-Roads of the Rockies Sign-Up page August 18-19
- Hot Springs ADV Tour Sign-Up Page Sept 23-28
CLICK ON A RED HIGHLIGHTED WEEKEND For Specific 2 Day ADV Tours & Camp Offerings
- PONDEROSA LODGE JULY 20-21-22 2018 SIGN-UP FORM
- TOMICHI CREEK TRADING POST AUGUST 3-4-5 SIGN-UP FORM
- PONDEROSA LODGE AUGUST 30- SEPT . 1-2 2018 SIGN-UP FORM
- JOYFUL JOURNEY SEPTEMBER 8-9 2018 SIGN-UP FORM
- TRUTH or CONSEQUENCES, NM OCT 20-21 SIGN-UP FORM
Each 2 Day ADV TOUR & CAMP is Limited to 12 Riders
Expense averaged group cost for these 2 Day ADV Tours on From July to October includes:
- Single Occupancy Lodging Saturday Night (excluding Tomichi Creek*)
- FRIDAY NIGHT Lodging at the Ponderosa Lodge and Tomichi Creek
- 2 or 3 days Secure Parking on Private Property
- Hot Spring Passes are Included at each location
- Breakfast Sunday (excluding Tomichi Creek*)
- 4 meals at the Pondersoa Lodge
- Local Support
- Finisher Pin
- Over 200+ miles of Epic 2 Tracks and Dirt Road riding you could Not do on your own.
- * Shared Lodging and Meals are on you at the Tomichi Creek Cafe
Bring your Significant Other on Vacation in the Rocky Mountains ?
Significant others can participate by:
- Riding as passengers
- Following the route in rental cars where applicable
- Staying and enjoying the Hot Spring Resorts
Significant Others can enjoy:
- Massage or the Hot Spring Pools
- Jeep Rentals
- Horseback Rides
- Mtn. Biking
Check the Special Lodging Rates for Significant Others.
Q: Why do These rides cost what they do?
- There is no economy of scale. But since there will not be 200 riders you are guaranteed a comfortable environment.
- Liability Insurance, art, website, web hosting, accounting, book-keeping, facility rentals, printing. Not to mention meals included with the rides, Circus tents and trailers and our Club Members time, fuel, tires and Lodging all add to the cost.
- Exit Tours M/C is a Colorado Non-Profit Corporation, and we will be donating a portion of any proceeds to the Blue Ribbon Coalition.
- Your Ride Fee assures the ongoing promotion of more Motorcycle Adventures.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
Exit Tours Club Membership is Included with Sign-Up. • Pre-Registration IS Required.
- Hazards DO exist on our routes, such as downed trees, washouts, rocks, etc. and will NOT be marked in any fashion. All routes are publicly-accessible so you may also encounter other riders and traffic.
- Riders need to use caution and common sense at all times and stay to the right when possible, particularly around blind turns.
- We discourage you from riding alone and encourage everyone to use the BUDDY SYSTEM and pair up with at least one other rider so that you can look after each other.
- Your ride will be enhanced if you ride with others who are of the same skill level, are riding similar motorcycles, and have compatible desires for the ride:
- Speed of travel
- How often to stop for a rest
- Pictures, Etc.
- We won’t have any checkpoints throughout the day or sweep riders to keep track of you.
- We will provide “outriders” to help you if you need a shortcut to the finish or have questions along the way, but they should NOT be considered “sweep” riders:
- They are not medics,
- Will not be available to fix bikes or change flats
- Will not have extra parts for you
- Or be there to hold your hand.
- If you get stranded we will of course do what we can to bail you out, however if we need to arrange evacuation, medical aid, or any other form of rescue assistance for you there may be a an outside charge associated with that assistance.
- Exit Tours Motorcycle Club rides are non-competitive and self-guided
- These Rides are for licensed, insured riders with a street legal, quiet motorcycles with a USFS approved spark arrestor, but we do not inspect any motorcycles.
- By participating in ANY Club event every Club Member takes full and sole responsibility for their actions and well-being, without exception.
- All participants are on their own, riding at their own pace, at their own risk, and always have the option to follow the designated route or to follow another route of their choosing.
- Exit Tours M/C rides are free, non-competitive, non-commercial, recreational club rides for members only paying for the Amenities with the ride.
If you withdraw your participation before a Tour & Camp:
- 60 days or more in advance you will receive a 100% refund.
- A 50% refund will be offered only if you cancel your participation 30 days or more in advance of a ride.
- If you withdraw with-in 30 days of a ride your payment for shared group expense amenities will be forfeited or MAY be transferred to another rider.
- There will be No Refund with-in 30 Days of a ride.
If Exit Tours Motorcycle Club cancels a ride we will make all attempts to provide an equivalent ride on an alternate date. If we do this then your prepaid shared group expense payment may be transferred to the new ride date, or if you cannot attend the new date, a 100% refund for shared group expenses will apply less PayPal Fees.
Our rides are all-weather. If two or more riders participate the ride will not be cancelled, regardless of weather conditions, and refunds will not be given for shared group expense amenities. Nor will they be transferred to another ride or rider.
Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can if you have any Questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Brown at (719)-649-8530 or Email at:Exittoursmc@gmail.com