EXIT TOURS MC 2022 ADVENTURE RIDES
2022 Adventure Rides will take place in:
- Central Arizona
- Central California
- On the old Spanish Border
- To the Alpine Tunnel on Fathers Day
- On the Continental Divide
- To the Great Sand Dunes
- X-Roads ADV the Heart of the Rocky Mountains
- 7 Day ride on the COBDR
RED is LINKED
MARCH 10-14 2022
WICK DUAL SPORT & ADVENTURE
Club Dual Sport and Adventure loops in the mountains and desert of Central Arizona.
- 3 Day Ride in the Spring in Arizona
- Multiple loop options
April 29 – May 2 2022
SAN ANDREAS 300
Club Dual Sport and Adventure ride along the San Andreas fault.
- From the site of the old Hi-Mountain Enduro near Pozo.
- To the site of the Leapin’ Lizard Enduro in Ballinger Canyon…And Back.
- All – inclusive ride with gear & Fuel portage.
3 Day Ride on the Old Spanish Border from Chama , NM
SPRING SPANISH BORDER ADVENTURE
June 9-13 2022
ADV RIDE CHAMA, NEW MEXICO.
- Three Day Point to Point Adventure ride.
- Show up in Chama, New Mexico on Thursday June 9
- Chama, New Mexico to Ojo Caliente, New Mexico to Taos, New Mexico.
- Stage and stay in Chama , NM
- Day 1 ride off-road to an active Narrow Gauge Train Depot.
- Overnight at the Ojo Caliente Hot Springs.
- Day 2 ride off-road above, along and in the Rio Grande Gorge.
- Ride the High Road to and overnight in Taos, NM.
- Day 3 ride up Red River Canyon and around the Questa Mine.
- Ride 2 track off-road around an Old Volcano and to the oldest Town in Colorado.
- Ride off-road in a little known area of Northern New Mexico and Southern Colorado.
- Return to Chama, New Mexico for a BBQ Sunday afternoon.
June 18-19 2022
ALPINE TUNNEL ON FATHER’S DAY
DUAL SPORT and ADV RIDE
No Cost for this ride – No Amenities
- Loop to the Historic Alpine Tunnel on Father’s Day.
- 2 Loops available. Dual Sport & ADV.
- Camp near Greens Creek
- Camp Saturday Night.
ADVENTURE RIDE ON THE DIVIDE
ADV RIDE FROM COLORADO SPRINGS, CO.
JULY 7-11 2022
- 4 Day, 750 mile Adventure ride over 11 Mountain Passes on the Continental Divide.
- From and back to Colorado Springs
- Ride up Pikes Peak on Day 4.
- Multiple Mountain Passes.
- As much ADV suitable off-road as possible.
- Spend the Night twice in Salida and once in Leadville.
- Ride up Pikes Peak the last day.
2021 Divide Ride write-up on ADV Rider
Great Sand Dunes Adventure Ride
JULY 22-24 2022
Adventure ride from Colorado Springs, around Pikes Peak to over Medano Pass to the Great Sand Dunes.
- 3 Day Adventure Ride. Overnight at the Sand Dunes Hot Springs and in Salida.
- The Great Sand Dunes Loop is a spectacular 3 Day 400+ mile Adventure loop, that doesn’t just take you down the Highway to get there.
- Day 1 the loop visits old mining towns, railroad stops and takes little used dirt roads.
- On an adventurous route from Colorado Springs to the Sand Dunes Hot Springs.
- Day 2 ride to Salida on a creative route over 4 mountain passes, all in the dirt.
- Day 3 ride in the dirt from Salida the back way into 11 Mile Canyon on the South Platte River.
- Then ride down Rampart Range road from Woodland Park to the Garden of the Gods.
- Gear Portage so you ride unencumbered
- Chase truck
- Dinner Sat. Night
- Camping & soaking at the Sand Dunes Hot Springs included
X-ROADS BV SINGLETRACK, DUAL SPORT
& ADVENTURE RIDE
AUGUST 11-15 2022
- Dual Sport, Trailride & Adventure Loops from Buena Vista for 5 days.
- Bring your Vintage and your modern Motorcycles. Loops for both.
- ADV, Trailride and Singletrack Loops.
- Thursday to Monday.
- Camp and Stage on Stellar Private Property off of Trout Creek Pass near Buena Vista
7 day Club supported ride on a COLORADO BACKROADS ADVENTURE over the last weekend in August 2022 from the 4 Corners to the Wyoming Border
August 25-Sept 1 2022
The ride starts on Friday August 26 and finishes on Thursday September 1st.
Have you ever wanted to ride the Colorado Backroads Discovery Route from Cortez, Colorado near the 4 Corners to the Wyoming Border? ?
The ride is from Friday AUGUST 26 TO THURSDAY SEPT 1 2022
- The concept being to make it easier and economical for you to ride your own motorcycle on the COBDR.
- Support on the route for 7 days
- Rest day on Day 4
- Camp or Lodge at Cottonwood Hot Springs on Day 3 & 4
- Transport of your gear back to your truck at the start
- Gear portage & Breakfast when camping