X-ROADS ADVENTURE RIDES
‘E’ Ticket Adventure loops over the Continental Divide that could be once in a lifetime opportunity.
Ride loops to iconic destinations in the Rocky Mountains, in a remote scenic area of Colorado few people ever have the opportunity to visit.
- Your Choice of Loops. Short, Long, Easy, Challenging.
- Or 2 Day Loops with Overnight Lodging on you.
- All Loops start and finish near the Crossroads of the Rockies.
- Ride in the Headwaters and watersheds of 4 major American rivers: The Colorado, Rio Grande, Arkansas and Platte Rivers
- Ride over the Continental Divide on multiple mountain passes.
- Ride to hot springs, past old mines, through history and on old Railroad right of ways.
- Possible to end the ride each day soaking in some of Colorado’s finest hot springs, if that’s your thing.
- Limited entries so we ride without a large crowd
- The X-Roads ADV rides could include some of the most spectacular mountain scenery the Rocky Mountains have to offer, in the most scenic riding area of the Country.
- The “High Adventure, No Hassle” approach includes plenty of riding on dirt roads and 2 Track, jeep roads, mountain passes, gravel and paved mountain roads mapped by our local experts and the camaraderie of like-minded individuals.
9 Adventure Loop Descriptions on this Link
- The playground for X-Roads is among the densest concentration of high peaks and passes in North America.
- The rides will be self-guided by following GPS Tracks.
- Local support will be available if there are any issues.
- The Rocky Mountains in this region are called the rooftop of North America.
- With 12 peaks reaching over fourteen thousand feet, the Collegiate Peaks near Chaffee County are some of the highest peaks in the United States.
- These peaks and passes form the backbone of the Rocky Mountains and the Continental Divide.
- The Great Sand Dunes National Monument is one awesome destination if you wish. That loop features an epic pass thru the Sangre de Cristo Wilderness, into the back of the Great Sand Dunes. We will NOT be riding in the Dunes.*
- We recommend leaving early and keeping stops to a minimum.
- You leave when you wish, ride at your own pace.
- We also highly recommend you come with a friend and be responsible for each other all through the day.
- Adventure bikes with off-road tires recommended.*
We have added MORE Loops for 2021
E-Ticket Adventure Loops
Our Playground is Vast!