Camp at the Arkansas river on arrival Sunday at a private Sugarbush campground.
Day 1 ride to a majority Singletrack trail for 75 miles to a Resort and Bar & Grill in Sargents for Monday night. Fuel available. Club will portage your gear.
- Day 2 ride as much singletrack as possible back to the Arkansas River and camp.
- Day 3 ride loop from the river through a historic mining area and ride singletrack back to river and camp.
- Day 4 move up the Valley. Ride a tough Singletrack loop. Soak at Cottonwood Hot Springs. Camp at campground near Ruby Mountain. Or Lodge at Cottonwood Hot Springs.
- Day 5 ride an extreme Singletrack loop and depart.
- This Trailride Week is a club ride that will include BBQ and beverages on arrival Sunday, on Wednesday and food at the River Runners riverside Bar & Grill before departure on Friday.
- Breakfast Monday & Tuesday.
- Gear portage.
- Chase truck.
- Phone compatible GPS Tracks and support.
- Ride with GPS Club Membership.
- Ride maps.
- East to West – 75 Miles – Rainbow trail. Rainbow singletrack trail to Hwy 285. Cross Hwy. West Rainbow trail to Poncha Loop/Silvercreek. To Marshall Pass up a creek.
- Marshall Pass to the Continental Divide Trail. CDT to Agate Creek. Agate Creek to Hwy 50 to Resort.
- 50+ Miles of Singletrack. Less than 10% pavement.
- Bar & Grill and fuel at destination.
- Clockwise – 112 miles- From the resort to Black Sage Pass on Singletrack. To Canyon Creek singletrack to Snowblind. To Old Monarch to Monarch Summit.
- Continental Divide Trail singletrack to down Greens Creek singletrack.
- To Fuel in Poncha Springs. To below Mt. Shavano to Hwy 285. River Road to Smeltertown to Ute Mine trail. To Spiral Mtn to Railroad 2 track to Cleora. To Wellsville.
- Powerline/River Loop to Campground on the river.
- 40+ miles singletrack. 2 track, & dirt roads. 10% Pavement.
- Fuel & Snacks Available.
- Clockwise – 96 Miles – Campground on the river. Ride downstream. To Hayden Creek Road.
- To over Hayden Pass. Fenceline trail below Sangre De Cristo’s to Alder Creek. Clover Creek to Otto Mears Tollroad.
- To Silvercreek / West Rainbow Trailhead. Rainbow Singletrack to Hwy 285. Cross 285 to East Rainbow Singletrack. To Bearcreek. To Wellsville. To River Road.
- To Campground. 30+ Miles of Singletrack. Challenging 2 track. Less than 10% Pavement.
- This is a remote loop with no fuel or snacks available.
- Clockwise – 65 Miles – Toughone Dual Sport & Singletrack loop.
- Buena Vista to Cottonwood Pass. To County Road. T
- o Poplar Gulch Singletrack. To Tincup. To Tincup Pass. To Mirror Lake.
- To Timberline Singletrack Trail.
- To paved Cottonwood Pass. To Cottonwood Hot Springs.
- Challenging Singletrack, Challenging 2 track. Awesome views. 25% pavement.
- Clockwise – 45 Miles – Johnson Village to Chinaman Gulch. Chinaman to North Triad Ridge.
- To South Triad Ridge. To Bald Mtn Gulch. To Arnold Gulch. To ATV Trail. To 300.
- To Ruby Mountain.
- To Raft Put-In at Bar &b Grill on the Arkansas River for Lunch.
- Fuel in Johnson Village.
- If you camped closer this loop would only be around 38 miles. This is a very challenging Loop.
- That was 5 days of riding and almost 400 Miles.
- If you rode all 5 days you crossed over the Continental Divide at least 6 times and rode in the headwaters of 3 major rivers.
- The Rio Grande, the Colorado and the Arkansas rivers.
- You will need new tires now.
- 25 Rider Limit. Don’t miss out on this what will be an Epic week long Club Trail Ride.