TRAILRIDE WEEK JULY 11-16 SUNDAY to FRIDAY
CAMPING & LODGING INFO
CAMP AT SUGARBUSH JULY 11-15
MAKE YOUR OWN CAMPING RESERVATIONS FROM SUNDAY JULY 11 THROUGH WEDNESDAY NIGHT JULY 14.
YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY TO LEAVE YOUR TRUCK SECURELY PARKED AT THE CAMPGROUND ON MONDAY NIGHT WHEN WE STAY IN SARGENTS.
The Club has asked that most of the Campground be reserved July 11-15
CAMPING at SUGARBUSH
- Full-Hookup RV Sites 30 AMP & 50 AMP
- 30 Amp only small RV sites
- Truck & Tent Sites with Power
- Campfire Rings
- Picnic Tables
Sugarbush Campground Layout
- Free WIFI
- Clean Bathrooms & Showers
- Firewood, Ice & RV Accessories for Sale
- In the Shady Pines
- Flowing Stream
INFO on CAMPGROUND and RESERVATIONS 7/11-14
Use Group Code: EXIT TOURS at Sugarbush Campground
Expires: Jun 25, 2021
LODGING AT TOMICHI CREEK TRADING POST
Monday Night the club will portage your overnight gear to the Tomichi Creek Trading Post in Sargents.
The Club has reserved Cabins and you will need to pay with sign-up for the Trailride Week for your choice of lodging at Tomichi Creek. More Info on Sign-Up page.
- We have reserved 3 Sleeper Cabins, 1 Resort Cabin, 1 Cottage Cabin and the Bunkhouse for Monday Night July 12.
- You could also tent camp along Tomichi creek if you choose or all the cabin spaces have been taken.
- The Sleeper cabins we see as sleeping 2 each, The cottage cabin as sleeping 4. Up to 6 in the resort cabin and the Bunkhouse will sleep 3.
- Pricing for the cabins is not marked up and is priced per cabin.
- Only one guy in each group need pay and reserve a Cabin.
- Tent Camping includes access to the showers’ and bathrooms and is only $12.50 for the night.
- The Club will portage your camping gear if that’s what you want to do.
INFO on CABINS at the TOMICHI CREEK TRADING POST
on Lodging or Camping at the Tomichi Creek Trading Post