2 DAY ADVENTURE MOTO TOURS & CAMPS
Five 2 Day Camps in the Late Summer and Autumn.
JULY- OCTOBER. See Dates and Lodging Page for more INFO
Each ADV MOTO Camp is Limited to 12 Riders
- Camps will be held at the Ponderosa Lodge Fire Camp (2), Tomichi Creek Trading Post & Joyful Journey Hot Springs in South Central Colorado in the Heart of the Rockies
- Elephant Butte in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico in October when it cools off
- In Colorado we will ride in the Heart of the Rocky Mountains
- In New Mexico we will ride in the desert and Mountains of South central New Mexico
- All Camps Include Hot Springs Passes
- Ride approximately 125+ miles each day
- Outrider with Satellite Phone, Spot Transponder and Chase Truck, if applicable.
- 2 Days Riding includes Lodging for 1 night, Breakfast and 1 or 2 Days Hot Springs Passes.
- Rooms are Single All Occupancy.
- T- Shirt
- Finisher Pin included.
- Bring your significant other if you would like, for a Low Double occupancy price.
- Both of the Ponderosa Lodge camps and the Tomichi Creek camp Include Friday and Saturday Night Lodging.
- Tomichi Creek is Shared Lodging
Private & Semi-Private Tours
Private & Semi-Private Tours are available on request.
The location and dates can be determined when you call to reserve a date.
A Tour & Lodging program can be designed specifically for you to work with your specific needs.
Call Mike @ (719) 649-8530
Foreign Riders are welcome!
Numerous riders from around the world…Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, Iceland, England, UK, Yugoslavia/Slovenia, Czech Republic, Russia, Ecuador, Peru, Japan, United Emirates, South Africa, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Guatemala, Cypress, the Caribbean, etc. are welcomed and treated as part of our family.
Foreign Riders are encouraged to attend an ADV Moto Tours & Camp. And experience what the Rocky Mountains have to offer!