ADV MOTO TOUR & CAMP/ JOYFUL JOURNEY HOT SPRINGS
Hayden Pass through the Sangre de Cristo Wilderness is very close to Joyful Journey.
Mountain Tech BV‘s Sean Barr crosses a creek for the camera
- Multiple Options for exciting or challenging Adventure Moto Tours exist.
- Ride over the Continental Divide on multiple off-road mountain passes up to 12,000 feet.
- Ride in the Bonanza OHV Area, or along the Arkansas river off-road and through the Sangre de Crsito Wilderness over Hayden Pass. Or into the Back of the Great Sand Dunes from the Wet Mountain Valley
Spa entrance @ Joyful Journey
- A Hot Springs Pass at Joyful Journey Hot Springs is included for Both Saturday and Sunday.
Sunshades and windscreens an a deck @ Joyful Journey
- Show up in Salida or Alamosa on Friday and acclimate to the Altitude and the environment.
- Visit the old mining and railroad towns.
- There are multiple options to visit historic sites in the area.
Continental Divide from the San Isabel Ranger Station in Salida
- Show up early at Joyful Journey Saturday morning ready for an Epic ride all day Saturday.
- Lodging is Single Occupancy in Hotel Rooms or you have the option for a Yurt with a Queen size bed.
- Hotel rooms have a full bath.
Yurts at Joyful Journey Hot Springs
Queen size bed inside the Yurt @ Joyful Journey Hot Springs Resort
- Public Shower and Bathroom in Joyful Journey Lodge if you choose to stay in a Yurt.
- Breakfast is included Sunday Morning.
- Dinner is on you Saturday night in Villa Grove or Saguache (Sawatch).
- The Atmosphere at Joyful Journey is really something special. Very chilled.
- Joyful Journey sits in the San Luis Valley below the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range and the Headwaters of the Rio Grande River around Saguache and Bonanza.
Ladies enjoying a Hot Springs pool
- It’s generally cool at night with beautiful weather at Joyful Journey in September.
- The stars are epic at night in the San Luis Valley.
Sunshades and wind screens are the norm near the Great Sand Dunes
- There are several Hot Springs pools on the property and the possibility for a massage from a professional masseuse.
- General Store and Fuel Station are in Saguache.
Idaho’s Jubal Brown on the 2013 AMA Hot Springs ADV Tour
- Bonfire and horseshoes are a given.
- The club will provide Adult Beverages in moderation in the campground near the Yurts.
- Wi-Fi is available.
- Joyful Journey is a contemplative Resort that is very popular in the summer time.
- Joyful Journey is near the Old town of Bonanza at its Mines and an OHV area.
The Bonanza Loop is an Offroad Loop over 12,000 foot Whale Hill
Great Sand Dunes National Monument in Colorado boast the tallest Dunes in North America
The Great Sand Dunes National Monument is just Southeast down Hwy 17 in the San Luis Valley. You can legally ride into the back of the Great Sand Dunes from the Wet Mountain Valley near Westcliffe and over Medano Pass into the San Luis Valley.
Though the Dunes themselves are ‘off limits’, Medano Pass could be called a ‘Sandy Bitch.’
“Joyful Journey is one of the Most Excellent little known Locations for a Motorcycle Ride in the Heart of the Rockies Mountains.”
Bring your Significant Other for an Autumn Hot Springs Vacation?
SEPTEMBER 8 & 9th 2018