2021 EXIT TOURS MC RIDE DATES
- APRIL 30-MAY 3 SAN ANDREAS 300 DUAL SPORT & ADV RIDE *
- JUNE 10-13 SPRING SPANISH BORDER ADVENTURE *
- JUNE 20 FATHER’S DAY DUAL SPORT & ADV RIDE RIDE – No Cost
- JUNE 27-30 ADVENTURE RIDE ON THE CONTINENTAL DIVIDE *
- JULY 4-5 4TH OF JULY PIKES PEAK THROTTLE THERAPY ADVENTURE
- JULY 11-16 TRAILRIDE WEEK *
- JULY 29-AUG 2 X-ROADS BUENA VISTA VINTAGE – DUAL SPORT , TRAILRIDE & ADV
- AUGUST 5-8 X-ROADS SINGLETRACK & DUAL SPORT RIDE / PONDEROSA LODGE
- AUGUST 21-22 PIKES PEAK ADVENTURE LOOP FROM SALIDA
- AUGUST 26-30 X-ROADS TRAILRIDE *
- SEPT 17-20 AUTUMN SPANISH BORDER ADVENTURE *
- OCT 1-2-3 EMTB TRAILRIDE (ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE) / PONDEROSA LODGE
- OCT 23-30 HEADWATERS TO UTAH NATIONAL PARKS ADV *
- NOV 19-22 THE LAS VEGAS 300 – LAS VEGAS VALLEY LOOP *
* = Gear portage
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFO
1. APRIL 30 to MAY 3
SAN ANDREAS 300 DUAL SPORT & ADV RIDE *
Two Day Dual Sport ride from Pozo to Ballinger Canyon and back. Camp & Lodging. Adventure ride to Pismo Beach from Pozo on Monday. This Ride is All Inclusive. SOLD OUT
2. JUNE 10-13
SPANISH BORDER ADVENTURE *
Three Day point to Point Adventure ride. Antonito, CO to Tres Piedras, NM. Overnight at the Chili Line Depot to the Rio Grande Gorge, NM to Overnight in Taos, NM. Return to Antonito, CO. Ride in a little known area of Northern New Mexico and Southern Colorado.
3. JUNE 20
ALPINE TUNNEL FATHER’S DAY DUAL SPORT and ADV RIDE
Loop to the Historic Alpine Tunnel on Father’s Day. 2 Loops available. Dual Sport & ADV Loops. Camp at Greens Creek Saturday Night. No Cost for this ride – No Amenities
4. JUNE 27 -30
CONTINENTAL DIVIDE ADVENTURE *
Four Day, 650 mile ride around and over the Continental Divide from and to Colorado Springs. Multiple Mountain Passes. As much ADV suitable off-road as possible.
5. JULY 4-5
PIKES PEAK THROTTLE THERAPY ADVENTURE
Two Day Adventure Ride around Pikes Peak from Colorado Springs to overnight in Salida. Start and finish in Colorado Springs. Enjoy Salida’s spectacular Fireworks show on the 4th of July. As much ADV suitable off-road as possible. Stay at Brown’s Canyon Inn in Salida.
6. JULY 11-16
TRAILRIDE WEEK *
Five Days of Singletrack Dual Sport loops. True ‘E’ Ticket Singletrack Loops. Sunday to Friday. Travel on the weekends. Start and Stage from Sugarbush Campground in Howard. Overnight Monday in Cabins in Sargents at the Tomichi Creek Trading Post. Move up the valley Thursday.
7. JULY 29-AUG 2
X-ROADS BUENA VISTA VINTAGE – DUAL SPORT & ADVENTURE RIDE
Dual Sport, Trailride & Adventure Loops from Buena Vista for 5 days. Bring your Vintage and your modern Motorcycles. Loops for both.
8. AUGUST 5 -8
X-ROADS FROM THE PONDEROSA LODGE SINGLETRACK & DUAL SPORT RIDE
Dual Sport & Singletrack Loops from the Ponderosa Lodge in Maysville for 4 days. Thursday to Sunday. Ride to Alpine lakes & reservoirs and the Arkansas river and fish ? Epic Singletrack & Dual Sport Loops on the Continental Divide. 50 riders max. Food & Lodging Included.
9. AUGUST 21-22
AROUND PIKES PEAK ADVENTURE
From Salida to around Pikes Peak. Overnight in the old Mining town of Victor. Old Railroads Right-of-Ways. 300+ mile loop. Super Fun ride with spectacular Views. As much ADV suitable off-road as possible.
10. AUGUST 26-30
X-ROADS TRAILRIDE *
From Howard to Sargents and back. 25 riders. 3 routes. 3 days riding. Epic Singletrack. Overnight on Day One in Sargents at the Tomichi Creek Trading Post. Lodging or Camping available. Stage at the Sugarbush Campground in Howard, CO.
11. SEPTEMBER 17-20
SPANISH BORDER ADVENTURE *
4 Day Point to Point Adventure ride. Antonito, CO to Rio Grande Gorge to Taos, NM to the Great Sand Dunes Hot Springs back to Antonito. Ride in a little known area of Northern New Mexico and Southern Colorado. Start & Finish at an old High School. Camp on the utterly spectacular Rio Grande Gorge. Stay in Taos and camp at the Great Sand Dunes Hot Springs.
12. OCTOBER 1-2-3
EMTB TRAILRIDE (ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE)
40 mile EMTB TRAILRIDE on a portion of the Continental Divide Trail. From Maysville. 75 riders, 2 day event. Pre-ride to an Alpine Lake and acclimate on Saturday. Lodging available Friday & Saturday night. Ride to Old Monarch Pass and Monarch Pass on a majority of off-road on Sunday. Ride across the Continental Divide Trail and down Greens Creek Trail. Plenty of Climbing and plenty of Downhill.
13. OCTOBER 23-30
HEADWATERS TO UTAH NATIONAL PARKS ADVENTURE *
Buena Vista to Glenwood Springs on the Colorado River. To Gateway, CO. To Moab and Arches & Canyonlands National Parks. Return to Buena Vista over the Continental Divide. Lodging or camping available. Week long adventure to 3 of Utah’s National Parks.
14. NOVEMBER 19-22
THE LAS VEGAS 300 DUAL SPORT – LAS VEGAS VALLEY LOOP*
Nov 20-21. 300 Mile Loop overnight around Las Vegas from the Hoover Dam Lodge to the Pahrump Nugget & back. Move to Tecopa, CA, Delight’s Hot Springs, China Date Farm & Gunsite Mine Nov. 22
TYPICAL RIDE OUTLINE
- Club Membership is $399 for 2021 and includes your first ride
- Additional or subsequent rides are $199.
- Your Dad, spouse or adult children may ride with a Club member for $199
- Associate membership for Vintage Dual Sport Adventure is $199
- EMTB Trailride Associate membership is $199
- All rides start and finish and camp on Private property
- Self-navigation by GPS Tracks.
- Multiple Loop options available on Dual Sport rides
- Riders are not paying for the ride, but the Amenities with the ride, which could Include:
GPS Tracks, T -shirt, Hat, Coffee cup, access to private property, participant pin, Breakfast & Dinners. Swag drawing. Circus Tent Rental. Event Liability Insurance. Private Property rental. Vintage Dual Sport would include Swap Meet and Bike show
- We insist all riders use the buddy system and look out for each other
- Lodging is Not included (Camping may or may not be included)
- Membership includes access to Ride with GPS Club Forum to discuss planning & rides with members
- No Trail Markings.
- No Sweep Riders.
- Club Dual Sport Rides limited to 50 or fewer riders for 2021.
- Club Adventure and Singletrack Rides limited to 25 or fewer for 2021
- Vintage Dual Sport & Adventure & EMTB trailride weekend 75 rider limits
- * Luggage portage on point-to-point rides
- No Club Membership required for Fathers Day Loop
- Extra-curricular activities available: Rafting and Hot Spring Pools
For 2021 Join the club for $399 and your first ride is included. This curtails the USFS issue of paid events/ rides. You’re a club member and a ride is included with club membership.